EA College Football is coming back!

Started by Local Trouble, Feb 03, 2021, 12:47:19 AM

Author
EA College Football is coming back! (Read 6,493 times)

Local Trouble

That could be a problem for your dynasty.

Kimarhi

Indeed. 

I'd have to play Vanderbilt or some shit. 

Local Trouble

Even if they have the Canes, I'd still be salty if any other teams get omitted or changed into knock-offs of the real deal.

Kimarhi

Its just licensing issues, the universities that haven't officially signed on are trying to see legally if they have their bases covered to ensure that they dont face another lawsuit from players.

This isnt supposed to use players likeness, and you wont be able to tell who a player is by their stats.

Like if you had say Josh Allen from a couple of years ago at UK, you couldn't scroll the OLB/DEs and see a 99 rating and rename the player Josh Allen.  The rosters will be mixed.  So you might have a star RB, who ends up being a star DB just because of the former lawsuit.  They will rate the roster based on the talent available, but then mix that talent up to avoid any issues. 

Local Trouble

I'm sure someone will create custom rosters that we can all download anyway.

Kimarhi

They always did. 

I used to rename all the uk players themselves, and then rename all the opposing qbs for the season to keep track of them.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Kimarhi

Sucks to have to wait that long.  I made lots of money in the Army smoking fools because dudes would use no strategy and go for it on a 4th and 40 in the first quarter, and rush their two corners when I was playing 4 wide. 

I'd beat them 60 to three because despite them being fans of teams they actually had no idea what they were doing.  I know when it was first announced I got like ten messages wanting rematches.  Now they will have to wait to get their revenge, and I'll have to wait to GET MONEY. 

Local Trouble

Can you play them all online now?  What console do you have?

Kimarhi

ps4 and 5. 

I have a five but only have Demon Souls because there is nothing out for it right now.  I just play PS4 games on it atm. 

Local Trouble

I'd imagine it'll be a next gen exclusive by 2023 so at least you're prepared.  Even better if it allows cross-platform multiplayer so you can take on all the Xbox and PC gamers too.

Kimarhi

what kind of animal plays ea sports games on PC

Local Trouble

Yeah, I don't get it either.  Frankly, I can't imagine gaming while hunched over a keyboard and mouse anymore.  I like to kick back and relax on a comfortable sofa with a controller and a big TV.

razeak

razeak

No couch, but I use a Switch Pro Controller to play more retro style games on my PC. That control is excellent. I need a couch set up for my PC lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed