The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:25:23 AM

Author
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Read 370,499 times)

MaXenaeL

MaXenaeL

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Aug 03, 2015, 07:41:58 PM
Very cool mod that I think some of you may be interested in! not lore friendly at all but i mean doesnt skyrim seem like the perfect hunting ground?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24543/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D24543%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Predators: The Lost Tribes. Yautja descendants have been stranded in Skyrim for thousands of years hunt on the edges of Tamriel, and live on the fringes of the harsh Nord wilderness.

Play as a Predator, or as a standard Skyrim race. Rediscover Yautja artifacts, weapons and armor lost in Skyrim. You can mix and match a lot of clothing and armor in Skyrim to create your own character and roleplay story.

Predators have stashed cultural gear in hidden locations. Drop pods are concealed or abandoned in the landscape. A Book found in the Helgen Keep Tutorial, outside of Helgen's keep and Dragonsbane castle will start you off and add points to your Map where camps of Yautja have settled. Beware, the Berserkers, Savages and Badblood Yautja are hostile headhunters and not friendly to outsiders. Fear not, civilized Yautja live far to the North East. However Yautja have also brought deadly Xenomorph species to the land as well and have established training temples and concealed communities hidden about the land.

OH MY SHIT! Is it real? I know what I'll do first when buy new comp :-)

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 04, 2014, 11:42:24 AM
It was a pre alpha footage of the Morrowind total conversion. It was awesome.

Meanwhile take a look at this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KstWmmVMMIQ

Never heard of Enderal :-(

I have completed all 75 achievements in original Skyrim - now it's the first and only game yet in my collection with all achievements! What a shame for AvP fan :-)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: MaXenaeL on Sep 05, 2015, 06:36:43 AM
OH MY SHIT! Is it real? I know what I'll do first when buy new comp :-)
yeah its legit its not too bad, its a bitch if you have other difficulty mods running at the same time as well and the predators literally become impossible to defeat, which makes sense but if you unknowingly wander into a hunting area then you just hear SHWUZOOM and you get one-shotted lol. Also the models they use for the aliens look like utter shit, almost zero detail, looks like alien Resurrection xenos but worse.

Theres also a weildable pulse rifle mod and some more predator add-on mods for hunting grounds floating around out there i believe.

MaXenaeL

MaXenaeL

I stlii wanna see it anyway!  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Just started playing Skyrim Remastered for the first time. 20 hours in so far and I'm liking it. I can't help but compare it to Witcher 3 though. I think Witcher 3 pretty much nails everything perfectly and there's so many things that are just done better in Witcher than Skyrim.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 02, 2013, 08:23:23 AM
And on that day, the universe became one white room of infinite space.
I have seen all spaces, and there were no wizards to be seen.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 02, 2013, 08:17:20 AM
The fools are going to destroy each other...

Spoiler
...and I'll be waiting to fill the vacuum.
[close]
Harry potter chose destruction. I chose conjuration :D

We have an indigo (edit-not anymore). We also know that with computers, hardware never fails. With consoles, software never fails.

Here's an idea; for TES VII, make the warrior specialization all-combat, the stealth specialization stealthy so it doesn't need to enter into combat, and the mage specialization non-combatant.

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 10, 2013, 07:09:09 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 09, 2013, 09:18:10 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Dec 09, 2013, 02:06:05 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 09, 2013, 01:15:57 AM
You didn't, I wasn't even directly addressing you.

Feel free not to bother though.

my mistake then. the internet rustles my jimmies too easy these days.   :-[

We are here for virtual bro-hugs if need be.
Didn't I try to convince you earlier this year that everyone on here is an alternate version of me? Best we avoid bro-hugs and bro-fists, lest we fist ourselves.

meanwhile in skyrim

http://imgdonkey.com/big/OE9LRk9Fbg/i-thought-you-wanted-to-play-tag.gif
I let fist in mass effect go, it's ok

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Progress report.

I've acquired another aetherial artifact and havel's ring. The ebony warrior is going to be sodomized by a horse I stole earlier. He's really going to give it to him.

No, I made the horse pretty, first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Update:
The ebony warrior has requested seppuku with this playing in the background:

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on May 01, 2019, 03:35:37 AMHere's an idea; for TES VII, make the warrior specialization all-combat, the stealth specialization stealthy so it doesn't need to enter into combat, and the mage specialization non-combatant.
Yes, there's more.

American psycho vs Alien resurrection

playing the music of the robert downey junior sherlock holmes

And Sherlock holmes vs Watchmen (playing the music of american psycho).

O'h I see you've met the robert downey.

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

Well I thought I would bring this thread back after about 120 days!

I have just downloaded this game again for PS5 (Not played it for years)

Does anyone recommend any decent weapon locations?

And the best places to see vampire's?

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: Mala'kak on Oct 02, 2023, 11:05:19 AMWell I thought I would bring this thread back after about 120 days!

I have just downloaded this game again for PS5 (Not played it for years)

Does anyone recommend any decent weapon locations?
Yes the Longhammer found in the reach in Liar's Retreat, and Windshear found on the Katariah. Just some off the top of my head.
QuoteAnd the best places to see vampire's?
Joining the Volkihar clan is fun and you get thralls to feed on. Lots of vampires in that castle and you get radiant quests too.

Immortan Jonesy

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

That game still exists? Jesus f**king Christ.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

*No one's ever really gone*

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Mar 27, 2024, 12:43:16 AMThat game still exists? Jesus f**king Christ.
To quote Titanic, "It's been 84 years..."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed