Currently Playing (Read 963,629 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Unreal Championship 2

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

BioShock Infinite Heaving Bosom Simulator 2013

Finished last night, and despite my first impressions it sadly didn't take long for combat to become unbearably tedious to the point where I was constantly dreading the next onslaught of bullet sponge enemies. I honestly didn't think they could make anything more annoying than the Big Daddy, but then a Handyman showed up!

But it was worth it for the exploration segments and character interactions (Elizabeth is a wonderful creation). Not completely sold on the ending... but it was interesting.

First Blood

First Blood

Finished Shadow of Mordor. Man, they shamelessly rip off Assassins Creed and don't give a f**k. The entire play structure is the same, forge towers, to stealth kills, to wall climbing. Its as if they kidnapped Assassins Creed, beat it, raped it, and dressed it up as a cheap whore to call their own.

WinterActual

WinterActual

So?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

When did AC become the only game with wall climbing? Stealth kills in AC? Good joke :D (yeah the new one is more stealth oriented but the previos games were action oriented with almost no stealth elements). I guess AC is the only game with fast travel as well, which is the whole purpose of forge towers, not to say that viewpoints weren't fast travel points in ACs before Black Flag. The whole combat is based on the Arkham games(stealth kills included) with the addition of abbilities. If it is a rip off that it is Arkham rip off not AC, and they do not hide that it is based on Arkham combat. I can't understand how someone who played it can call it AC rip off.

BlazinBlueReview

BlazinBlueReview

Been playing a little bit of Isolation. However, am noticing that it's not saving as often as it should. Is that a glitch for the 360? Also been playing Grand Theft Auto V. Which was finally able to get back into it again. And completed the first heist. And Trevor just entered into the game. However, unsure if like GTA V better than GTA IV.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Never encountered that glitch .

Finished Metro:Last Light . One of the best games I played in a while . I wanna start reading the book if I can find it .

WinterActual

WinterActual

2035 is not out yet.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

and hopefully never will

WinterActual

WinterActual

I am curious to see how bad it is.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 06, 2015, 05:16:45 PM
So?

So what that the Interceptor explodes in the new Mad Max?

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 06, 2015, 07:24:15 PM
2035 is not out yet.

I meant 2033 because I never played the first game . Might as well do that .

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 06, 2015, 08:53:04 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 06, 2015, 05:16:45 PM
So?

So what that the Interceptor explodes in the new Mad Max?

It breaks the whole timeline  :laugh: If it was in alternate universe or remake of MM2 - sure np, but its prequel - it simply can't happen. While Shadow of Mordor copying AC is not breaking anything. There was wallclimbing in Splinter Cell for years and it wasn't a problem to see that feature in AC too.

Sabby

Sabby

Guys, guys, guys, this isn't complicated. Shadow of Mordor borrows elements of Arkham Asylum and Assassins Creed, to a point where people involved in AC thought game code was stolen from them. It is a rip off, plain and simple.

But who the f**k cares? It's a fantastic game and it did AC better then AC does.

Keg

Keg

It has many of the same game mechanics as both AC and the Arkham games but it feels so different from both. Its not like it feels like your playing a re-skinned AC is it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed