Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,826 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 10, 2014, 04:02:23 AM
Yeah I'm playing hard and I'm having issues with the medical supplies part. I was close but then I accidentally left the cabinet I was in and he found me.
Just keep going. If he's not near you just walk with your motion tracker out and only hide when he's near you. Then just go straight out of the room and activate the emergency escape thing. You just gotta go for it. Twiddling with your dick for too long will get you killed.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I'll give it a go again tomorrow.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite Eve

Well, this is rather bizarre. I'm enjoying it immensely so far, though. The combat is pretty fun, and the WTF-ness of it all is pretty entertaining. I'm also having loads of fun with the randomly emphasized words in the onscreen dialogue. :laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I got literally to the last boss of that game and never beat it. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That hard, or did you just not care?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I was using the memory cards that had like room for 100 saves or something and it got corrupted and I didn't feel like going back through it.  I also have the second game and it was supposed to be better and I never got past the second level. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Wow, that must have sucked.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yup.  I've had stuff corrupt on the PS3 on very rare occasions but never on PS2 or PS4 (so far) like it happened back in the day with the original PS. 

I don't know how many FF playthroughs I lost during that era but I know I lost FF8 at least twice. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Huh, never had that issue with my ps3

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

mine suffered a power short during an update that f**ked a whole bunch of shit up

Randomizer

Randomizer

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Playing on Normal . It isn't that scary as it used to be . And the Lost Souls...now they're even more annoying than the spiders . Hopefully  I won't have to bother anymore about the zombies sneaking up on me because I can use the flashlight separately . Right now I got to the Comm Center and I get to choose if I want to send the message to the fleet or not . Can't remember...are there actually two separate endings for the game from now on? If not , does either choice change the game in some way ( going through a different area , different objectives ) ?

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 10, 2014, 07:22:39 AM
mine suffered a power short during an update that f**ked a whole bunch of shit up
That sucks.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

it wasn't that big deal because any saves after that worked fine, but all my early PS3 saves were toast and had to replay some like MGS4 but never bothered with others. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Ah

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Randomizer on Oct 10, 2014, 07:36:21 AM
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Hopefully  I won't have to bother anymore about the zombies sneaking up on me because I can use the flashlight separately .

You could have do that before - its called modding. Also this particular "addon" is included in almost any overhaul mod such as Absolute HD. There's no point of playing the BFG edition really. It doesn't add anything, its just making the game way easier and its cutting various aspects of the engine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed