Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,085 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

Finished the game with the Crusader. Thinking about going through a harder difficulty with him or starting a Witch Doctor

Randomizer

Randomizer

Enemy Front

I heard a lot of complaints about this game and that it has a low frame rate on the X360 . I decided to give this game a try and to my surprise , I had no problems with it .  8)

This seemed like another Battlefield but taking place in WW2 . It had some different things like throwing a rock to distract an enemy ( Sniper Elite inspired , tough it was nice ) , taking hostages ( Army of Two The 40th Day inspired ) & carrying a body ( again , Sniper Elite , but this time it's completely useless because the game is linear) . I have no idea how , but this game remembered me of Medal of Honor Allied Assault ( MOHAA is way better than this ) .

EDIT : Game is full of bugs . 

5/10

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Randomizer on Aug 25, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

I heard a lot of complaints about this game and that it has a low frame rate on the X360 ............  I had no lag .  8)

Low frame rate and lag are two completely different things.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Oh , didn't know that .  :P

Almost at the end of the game and I have to say that this game is full of bugs . I give it a 5/10 instead of 6 .

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Complete list of what I'm playing:

Titanfall
Diablo 3 RoS
Mass Effect
Medal of Honour: AA

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Downloading The Crew beta, Ubisoft just sent me a key. This will take soooo long :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Silent Hill: Downpour

Yep, still one of my favorites in the series. 8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

grounded difficulty on TLOU.  Shit is like Dark Souls 2.

It kind of gets on my nerves though because it basically forces you to play stealth.  Direct confrontation is almost always death. 

It IS much more suspenseful though. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Well, f**king yeah. There's a reason it's called grounded. You wouldn't run in guns blazing in real life either.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I didn't expect to actually enjoy this as much as I am.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cal427eb on Aug 26, 2014, 06:27:20 PM
Well, f**king yeah. There's a reason it's called grounded. You wouldn't run in guns blazing in real life either.

There is a military term called violence of action. 

SOME people might sneak around.  The military believes the harder and quicker you enter a dangerous situation the more likely you are to achieve victory. 

I'm finding it easier now the later I get into the game, as you can simply skip most confrontations by letting fools talk to each other and picking off one or two guys before they establish their preset patrols. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Also it's the fungal zombie apocalypse or someshit.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 27, 2014, 02:35:36 AM

There is a military term called violence of action. 

SOME people might sneak around.  The military believes the harder and quicker you enter a dangerous situation the more likely you are to achieve victory. 
The military also isn't usually outnumbered 1:15 in small areas soloing this bitch.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 27, 2014, 02:35:36 AM
I'm finding it easier now the later I get into the game, as you can simply skip most confrontations by letting fools talk to each other and picking off one or two guys before they establish their preset patrols. 
Bricks are the best weapon in the game.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I actually think the lower difficulties are more realistic simply because you get more ammo off of dead human character npcs instead of infected.  Why would infected have ammo.  I'd get rid of the infected dropping ANY ammo, keep the same damage grounded deals via enemies and keep the listening mode ditched but add more ammo drops from human characters.  Especially soldiers/fireflies because they would be carrying a combat load. 

Grounded feels more desperate though.  Reminds me more of FEAR on the higher difficulties where each firefight felt like a battle for survival instead of a foregone conclusion. 

I also abuse the shit out of the bow.  The bow and then the brick are the two go to weapons on grounded. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The ammo thing is literally the only unrealistic thing. I just wish enemies didn't have infinite ammo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed