Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,551 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Keep going... some interesting things will start things will start to happen if you go enough times.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm certain. The Narrator has started making a few comments. Love the game. :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, it was awesome. I think I went through at least 50 times.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

ICO

Replaying this for the third or fourth time, and I still love the hell out of it. It's just incredibly beautiful.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA Online

I've hit level 70, which means I can purchase a tank if I wanted to, except that won't happen anytime soon because I never gain a lot of money, I hover around the same 580,000 - 600,000 area consistently including both income and purchasing.

Besides, I'd rather buy a cargobob as I run into mission moments when I think "Gee a cargobob would be perfect but no aircraft appear on the map in missions", especially when you have to drive a van somewhere but you accidently get it trapped in this small boxed area and the hook of the cargobob could just fly the van out of it. But for some reason it's not something you can buy which is kinda stupid. Was forced to quit that mission.

A tank may be destructive and armoured, but a cargobob is far more useful and practical.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 17, 2014, 06:20:24 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Why?

That game fails on every level.

Twas part of the massive Star Wars package I bought on Steam on May 4th. It was, I think, 20 games or so for only $30. It was a good deal. But about the game, I'm not that far into yet but so far I like it. What didn't you like about it?

WinterActual

WinterActual

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Unreal Championship. Double-Domination on Frigid and packing a Biorifle as Damarus.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

More ICO. I played the rudimentary basketball game and unlocked a hidden weapon.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. For 6 bucks at Gamestop, not too bad. LOL.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Mr. Runner on May 19, 2014, 03:32:53 PM
Unreal Championship. Double-Domination on Frigid and packing a Biorifle as Damarus.  8)

Always hated the Biorifle. Shock Rifle's more my jam.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 03:13:35 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on May 17, 2014, 06:20:24 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Why?

That game fails on every level.

Twas part of the massive Star Wars package I bought on Steam on May 4th. It was, I think, 20 games or so for only $30. It was a good deal. But about the game, I'm not that far into yet but so far I like it. What didn't you like about it?

I just don't think it's worth the time, I suppose it can be fun.
But it's a simple, buggy mess compared to a really good character-action game.

But hey, if you like it good for you.
I just think it could've been so much more if put in the hands of Platinium for instance.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I disliked the lone boss fight I've had since I began it: Vader vs. The Jedi. What was up with that funky camera?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2014, 09:23:24 PM
I disliked the lone boss fight I've had since I began it: Vader vs. The Jedi. What was up with that funky camera?

Bad game on the most basic of level.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ah well. Guess I'll soon find out. It's a shame though as I seem to recall quite a bit of buzz surrounding its release.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed