Currently Playing (Read 963,503 times)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Fallout 3

REALLY liking it so far!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

I have defeated Harkon as the Dawnguard, befriended Bran the Husky, and have improved my armour and weaponry significantly.

Dawnguard Full Helmet - 85 armour
Dawnguard Heavy Armour (dark grey) - 164 armour
Dawnguard Heavy Boots - 72 armour
Dawnguard Heavy Gaunlets - 72 armour
Ebony Shield - 88 armour
Total - 481 armour
Other - necklace (40 health) and ring (15% magic resistance)

Dawnguard Rune War Axe - 61 damage (enchantment does additional sun damage based on the number of undead killed, 100 (maximum) undead killed)
Enhanced Crossbow - 41 damage (attacks with this crossbow ignore 50% of armour - ammunition includes steel bolts, exploding steel bolts of fire, ice and shock, and dwarven bolts)
Chillrend - 66 damage (enchanted glass sword - target takes 20 points of frost damage. Chance to paralyze the target for 2 seconds)
Nordic Dagger - 54 damage

Need to make a truce, capture a dragon, and stop Alduin.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 02, 2013, 02:24:13 AM
Fallout 3

REALLY liking it so far!
What mods are you using mate?  :) I can give you the "must have" list if you want.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Grand Theft Awesome Five- VROOOOOM!!!

Battlefield 4, I'm really liking the Singleplayer campaign. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim

Now level 30-32 (I need to look again) I stormed through Skuldafn with the Dawnguard Rune War Axe (battle with the dragon priest was very cinematic, as I struck him down with the power attack of my axe he looked at me and held one arm out at me as he turned into a pile of ashes and dust and his staff and armour fell to the ground) and I have defeated the dragon Alduin, the World-Eater and Nordic god of Destruction, once and for all with the sword Chillrend, saving the world and mortal kind from enslavement and destruction.

Spoiler
[close]

The evil vampires are stopped from blocking out the sun, the evil dragons are stopped from destroying the world as we know it, but there are many more adventures ahead of me, mainly joining the Companions (a guild of warriors), fighting to end the Civil War of Skyrim (will probably join the Imperial Legion), and then stop Miraak, the first ever Dragonborn, from returning to the world to dominate it (trapped in Apocrypha, but seeks to escape to dominate the island Solstheim and then the world).

Oh yes, and I've played Minecraft 360

Spoiler
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2013, 04:53:29 PM

The evil vampires are stopped from blocking out the sun,

No one told me Mr. Burns was in this. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2013, 05:00:54 PM

Have you not played Dawnguard expansion?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2013, 05:03:22 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 02, 2013, 05:00:54 PM

Have you not played Dawnguard expansion?

Nope.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

That amazing moment where you pick Princess Peach as a joke only to brutally annihilate all your friends within 3 minutes of the match starting. c:

Absolutely. Delicious

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft 360

Been on survival mode. I started up the first castle tower and am living on the bottom floor.

I don't care if it's not even close to being done with only the second floor being my roof, I couldn't stand living in the local village anymore. I decided to be a local hero by fixing the flaws of the village and I lived in one house temporarily. I fixed one road that was collapsed into a hole/pond by filling it up and laying out new gravel. Same spot a part of the house had a chunk out of it due to the hole (not creepers by the way, this naturally occurred). I rebuilt the missing part of the house and added a door. Now pretty much most of the houses in the whole village were to high for villager to get back in and some were trapped because they don't like jumping. I gathered cobblestone and I made stairs for all of the houses and I added doors to all houses without doors.

I made the village a better place, but then I started to hate it's f**king guts because the villagers would keep opening and closing their doors none f**king stop and all that loud continuous racket was making me go f**king insane, and I said "F**k it, I'm starting my castle and moving over there, I've had enough!".

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Finished the first Doom game (the only one in the series i hadnt fully played yet)

The final boss, the Spider Demon fight was easier than the earlier Cyberdemon fight.. for no good reason. eh. :P

Still had tons of fun..

Gotta love the final image of the game:

RIP bunny. Damned demon horde.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Rich, it seems you are playing both MC and Skyrim so you are gonna like this then http://kotaku.com/minecraft-gets-a-skyrim-make-over-1456798323 :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Blacklabel on Nov 03, 2013, 06:08:52 AM
Finished the first Doom game (the only one in the series i hadnt fully played yet)

The final boss, the Spider Demon fight was easier than the earlier Cyberdemon fight.. for no good reason. eh. :P

Still had tons of fun..

Gotta love the final image of the game:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090214185903/doom/images/3/3b/PFUB2.png

RIP bunny. Damned demon horde.

According to peripheral materials, that's your bunny.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My BUNNY....

bASTARDS.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 03, 2013, 06:19:26 AM
Rich, it seems you are playing both MC and Skyrim so you are gonna like this then http://kotaku.com/minecraft-gets-a-skyrim-make-over-1456798323 :P
Yea, learned about that days ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed