Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,518 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Still playing AoT: The Devil's Cartel

A lot more rage and yelling from my friend and I. Plus myself talking about how 'pure awesome' I am.  :laugh: Other than that I made Alpha wear the most revealing tactical gear ever. My friend makes Bravo wear Chuy's tactical gear.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arkham City

That ending. That ending.

Spoiler
"Only youuuuuuuu..." :laugh:
[close]

I'm pumped for Arkham Origins

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Lots and lots of FarCry 3, Blood Dragon.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Far Cry 3 (because I have drabbles to work on for a friend), and Army of Two: The 40th Day. How cute, it didn't save my progress.  ::)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 08, 2013, 07:10:56 PM
Far Cry 3 (because I have drabbles to work on for a friend), and Army of Two: The 40th Day. How cute, it didn't save my progress.  ::)

Classic Army of Two! Exact same thing happened to my brother and I. 6 hours in, reload = only saved my guy. We'd just upgraded the hell out of everything too. A game killer for an otherwise fun action co-op experience.

I'll always like the bit of tactics in the original too. They seemed to remove those elements as the sequels came out. Sad, but not exactly surprising.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 08, 2013, 04:09:10 PM

Fantastic game, Blood Dragon. Fantastic.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Army of Two: The 40th Day. How cute, it didn't save my progress.  ::)
Lol.. yeah.. I was getting pissed off at first but then I realized that we are doing so many playthroughs on this game that our progress doesn't matter, we will always re-play it once again  :laugh: I seriously don't understand whats with all the hate towards 40th Day. I think its superior to the first one in every aspect besides the weapon count and customization.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 08, 2013, 07:32:33 PM
Army of Two: The 40th Day. How cute, it didn't save my progress.  ::)
Lol.. yeah.. I was getting pissed off at first but then I realized that we are doing so many playthroughs on this game that our progress doesn't matter, we will always re-play it once again  :laugh: I seriously don't understand whats with all the hate towards 40th Day. I think its superior to the first one in every aspect besides the weapon count and customization.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 08, 2013, 07:19:47 PM

Classic Army of Two! Exact same thing happened to my brother and I. 6 hours in, reload = only saved my guy. We'd just upgraded the hell out of everything too. A game killer for an otherwise fun action co-op experience.

I'll always like the bit of tactics in the original too. They seemed to remove those elements as the sequels came out. Sad, but not exactly surprising.

I'm a fan of the first two. The Devil's Cartel was a fail-sandwich, yet Alpha and Bravo were the only redeeming characters in the game (lol, fangirl issues). I've pretty much stopped playing on Insane in the third game, but'll play on the hardest difficultly in the first two.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Deathbearer on Aug 08, 2013, 07:28:47 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 08, 2013, 04:09:10 PM

Fantastic game, Blood Dragon. Fantastic.
It even has an 80s training montage.  :'(

SM

SM

HL2 Ep2.

f**k me those strider f**kers are hard to hit with them Magnusson things.

Vertigo

Vertigo

They are a pain in the arse, even without all the little buggers shooting down the Magnussons before you can trigger them. Personally, I cheated and modded the skill.cfg to make them easier to use...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I was so NOT f**king ready for that sectopod...holy f**king shit did I shit my pants. I didn't even get a look at it, it just bombarded me to death. It scares me to even think what it looks like.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes, exactly that was my problem with the new Xcom game. Every time I encountered a new kind of enemy I suffered heavy losses or even complete squad wipe out (2 times)  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

On my third playthrough now, glad that I'm doing much better and doing less amateur moves. Sectopod destroyed all that confidence though.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I did just one playthrough - Iron Man, Normal  :laugh: And I never expected this but the game fell into my category of "play only once" games. Which is my most lovely category. Just like Mass Effect 3 for example - I will never replay the Xcom again because I already "saw" the story with "these' characters, with "those" consequences and its wrapped fine in my imaginary lore of the game so I don't want to mess it up for better or worse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed