Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 30, 2012, 06:01:45 PM
Modern Warfare 2 & Red Dead Redemption.

Both online.

Needs more Reach.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

After hearing about dead space 3 I played through the first one again and some team snipers on reach

ANYTIME 420

ANYTIME 420

Call of Duty Black Ops & Dynasty Warriors 7.

Prime113

Prime113

Just beat Splinter Cell: Conviction. Now, I am moving on to Max Payne 3 (First two levels were fan-f**king-tastic) and Halo: Reach.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Now that I've upgraded my PC...I'm back to Diablo 3 :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finished Halo Reach. Really a beautiful, bittersweet game, and easily among my favorites.

Up next: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

r888

r888

Black ops zombies great fun  :)

Lie

Lie

Skyrim only 2 more Daedric thingies left.

Keg

Keg

Just played Dead Space 2: Severed before work. I'll play the main game tomorrow. I actually forgot how scary this DLC was. I think the setting helps. Abandoned hospitals always seem to do the trick!

WinterActual

WinterActual

I know what I will be (re)playing soon http://www.dsogaming.com/news/star-wars-kotor-collection-1-and-2-coming-to-the-pc-on-july-14th/ !!! Oh man I can't wait !

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Keg on Jul 02, 2012, 12:41:47 PM
Just played Dead Space 2: Severed before work. I'll play the main game tomorrow. I actually forgot how scary this DLC was. I think the setting helps. Abandoned hospitals always seem to do the trick!

holy shit I totally forgot about this DLC! I'm gonna have to get it now.

Prime113

Prime113

Halo: Reach campaign.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Vepariga on Jul 02, 2012, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jul 02, 2012, 12:41:47 PM

holy shit I totally forgot about this DLC! I'm gonna have to get it now.

Have you played Extraction? If you have, you will probably love it because it's a continuation of Gabe and Lexine's story (the survivors from Extraction). It's not a very long DLC so don't rush through it. I played it nice and slow and edged through each area slowly but surely and searched everywhere for items etc. Also play it on a harder difficulty and you should have yourself a 1.5 - 2 hour story set just as the outbreak begins on the Sprawl (about the same time as Isaac wakes up). If you play on easy and then power through each area you'll beat it in an hour and be disapointed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed