Aliens: Fireteam Elite Releases on Nintendo Switch on Alien Day 2023

Started by Darkness, Apr 12, 2023, 01:09:45 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Releases on Nintendo Switch on Alien Day 2023 (Read 2,499 times)

Darkness

Aliens: Fireteam Elite will finally make its debut on the Nintendo Switch on Alien Day – April 26th, 2023. The squad-based multiplayer shooter was previously developed by Cold Iron Studios and released on Microsoft and Sony consoles as well PC in August 2021. Aliens: Fireteam Elite will be cloud based and is being brought to the Switch by Ubitus. They previously released Hitman 3, A Plague Tale: Innocence, and Control on the Nintendo Switch.

The Nintendo Switch shooter will feature crossplay with the previously released versions on Steam and consoles. Pre-orders are available for three different versions of Aliens: Fireteam Elite. The standard base game is $29.99. The ‘Into The Hive’ edition is $39.99.

The Ultimate Edition costs $59.99 which offers the base game, the downloadable expansion ‘Pathogen’, Endeavor Pass, and Endeavor Veteran Pack. There is also a demo available now on the Switch eShop.

Aliens: Fireteam Elite Releases on Nintendo Switch on Alien Day 2023

Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a cooperative third-person survival game set in the Alien Universe. You can battle through hordes of different types of Xenomorphs, customize your character and gear, and level-up as you try to contain this ever-growing threat. You can play with up to two players or AI as you battle through four campaigns to explore the mystery of a new planet, LV-895. Discover what hides in the ruins and caves beneath in this third-person survival shooter set in the Aliens universe.

Will you be picking up the Switch version of Aliens: Fireteam Elite? Alien Day 2023 is only a couple of weeks away. Stay tuned for more announcements. Make sure to keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Update: An official trailer for the Switch version has been released:

Yeaok

Was this the big news? So no new horde?

newbeing

Nice for people who only have a Switch, but I can't say I'm a big fan of cloud based games on the switch.

Wweyland

Should I feel bad for not knowing exactly what Nintendo Twitch is?

HumanPredator

Lazy.

Richman678

That's a great screenshot.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Yeaok on Apr 12, 2023, 03:17:19 PMWas this the big news? So no new horde?

There's still another announcement coming today.

Well, definitely not what was I was expecting. But I'd never expected the Switch release of Isolation either and I absolutely loved that port. Glad the Alien fans who don't have the other devices can now play it. I am hoping that today's content announcement is meaty though.

Corporal Hicks

davewesker

Such a shame its a cloud only version. Kinda defeats the purpose of the switch really. Id rather take a graphical downgrade and be able to play anywhere offline than the cloud only option :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed