The Boys

Started by Shasvre, Jul 17, 2010, 09:09:23 PM

Author
The Boys (Read 11,917 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Spoiler
The kid being the one to off stormfront felt really unearned and more like actual capeshit than a parody of it. I'd have liked to see the boys + starlight and maeve actually pull off the kill.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
Yeah, I was a little disappointed when she flew off from the fight, but it fits into the whole "who do you hate" angle from the training earlier, and I'm sure the collateral isn't going to just disappear. It'll have some ramifications.
[close]

Another fantastic season though.

Andrea90

Andrea90

I think the next season will start with a time jump. All the subplots are ended with this season, season 1 and 2 are like a big film divided in part one and two.

In your opinion how many seasons there will be? I hope not too much (max 4 or 5, not more).

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2020, 07:21:38 AM
Spoiler
Yeah, I was a little disappointed when she flew off from the fight, but it fits into the whole "who do you hate" angle from the training earlier, and I'm sure the collateral isn't going to just disappear. It'll have some ramifications.
[close]

Yeah, there's that, but I'd like to see the superhero killers actually kill some superheroes eventually.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Well, they did kill Transparent with a bomb shoved up his ass.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

And the 14 episodes since then?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

W-well... it's complicated!

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

Stompy the Perfect Xeno

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 10, 2020, 04:42:59 AM
Spoiler
The kid being the one to off stormfront felt really unearned and more like actual capeshit than a parody of it. I'd have liked to see the boys + starlight and maeve actually pull off the kill.
[close]
Spoiler
Maybe a bit nitpicky, but the Supes shouldn't be so carefree against bullets, if a mere knife can be enough to get eye gouged. Maybe she could grow it back, though.  ;D
[close]

dave1978

dave1978

Great season on the whole but i really thought we would get to see Homelander totally lose it in the finale,  that would have been perfection.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: DeadlineWe'll be seeing more of Victoria Newman and Ashley Barrett on The Boys. Claudia Doumit and Colby Minifie, who have recurred as Victoria and Ashley, respectively, have been promoted to series regulars for the upcoming third season of the Amazon series.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1322222043606224896

ace3g

ace3g

Finally was able to binge S01-S02 past 2 days, great show!!!!

The scenes with Homelander face to face with another character are always so tense/uneasy.  Means actor is doing a good job.

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

This show was breathtakingly sick. Sign me up.

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Great. I'm longing to watch this  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed