Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,254 times)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 10, 2010, 02:14:19 AM
You're still Britain's plaything Doom. you must throw off the Queen's oppressing regime if you are to be free of slavery in the Maple Mines.

We have a Death Star. And Terry Fox.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And Joseph Tyrell *love*

BANE

BANE

QuoteYes.
And that would be...?

QuoteCan you understand disliking more than two sports? I do hate other sports as well as hockey and NASCAR.
I understand that, but to put them on the same level of boredom is so...out there that it boggles the mind and leaves me incredulous.

QuoteActually, I wasn't trying to push buttons; I was answering your question. But since your intention was button-pushing, you were trolling.
Seemed pretty clear you were trying to button push when you basically compared hockey to paint drying. Or did you not mean that?

QuoteNota bene: That phrase is used in the context of figurative mutual backscratching; not as a explanation of revenge. Hence, your usage of it was non sequitur. I know that you were (mis)quoting your avatar's cinematic persona, but please try to preserve the lingua Latina, as it were. Pax.
The direct latin translation means something for something. Inflammatory comment for inflammatory comment. Did you want me to make such a comment? No. But I did. Quid pro quo.

SM

SM

Is avoiding lapsing into a coma from boredom of cars going round in cricles not an athletic skill?

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 10, 2010, 02:31:52 AM
And Joseph Tyrell *love*

Ah, good ol' Tyrell.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Dachande on Sep 10, 2010, 02:28:01 AM
Wait, people consider nascar a sport? I mean, its driving around in circles for ages, that's hardly athletic is it. I mean shit, once i get my driving licence i'm good to go.
It's a form of high-speed aging.

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 10, 2010, 02:31:52 AM
And Joseph Tyrell *love*

What the hell is a Joseph Tyrell?

SpaceMarines

Just a general badass.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

A Canadian badass, which makes him doubly as badass.

Deathbearer

Canada = Badass does not compute.

;D

First Blood

They have Jim Carrey.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well, he ain't exactly someone worth going ga-ga for.

SM

SM

Better Tyrell lives here.

chupacabras acheronsis

ehh, driving at high speeds is hard as it gets. it takes alot of resistance to take the G forces and keep control of the car, almost as much as a fighter pilot except with less room to manouver.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 10, 2010, 02:36:32 AM
Canada = Badass does not compute.

;D

city canadians yes, but the bear-wrestling, axe-wielding, bearded lumberjacks that live in their forests are the manliest men to ever be manly.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:32:11 AM
I understand that, but to put them on the same level of boredom is so...out there that it boggles the mind and leaves me incredulous.
Then you're gonna have one long, miserable life.

Seemed pretty clear you were trying to button push when you basically compared hockey to paint drying. Or did you not mean that?
Oh, I meant it as an apt descriptor.

The direct latin translation means something for something. Inflammatory comment for inflammatory comment. Did you want me to make such a comment? No. But I did. Quid pro quo.
One more time: You got the correct words; you didn't use them in the proper context. So, once again, that phrase is not used as a justification for revenge.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed