Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,198 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

If he did I hope he used clean tissues to touch it with.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nah, no one sees filth unless it's someone else's.

Nightmare Asylum

The smell of wet cheese.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 02, 2013, 11:52:58 PM
The smell of wet cheese.

...wtf..lol...

Nightmare Asylum

Try washing a pot of cheese sauce (nacho cheese, essentially) almost every day. You will grow to hate the smell :P

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2013, 01:10:47 AM
Try washing a pot of cheese sauce (nacho cheese, essentially) almost every day :P

Oh okay your job. I was just sitting here trying to figure out a scenario about how you got block of cheese wet :P

Nightmare Asylum

Job...no? :-\

The cheese sauce is dumped on my hair in place of shampoo. It smells terrible, but it provides nutrients that you can't afford to miss out on.

Aspie

Aspie

...excuse while I go vomit uncontrollably.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I find your lack of nutrients disturbing.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2013, 01:20:00 AM

I find your lack of nutrients disturbing.

Nightmare Asylum

Now Aspie, just to clarify, I don't actually bathe with cheese. My pet spiders, trilobites, isopods, and interdimensional tentacled beings do.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2013, 01:26:59 AM
Now Aspie, just to clarify, I don't actually bathe with cheese. My pet spiders, trilobites, isopods, and interdimensional tentacled beings do.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 03, 2013, 01:16:57 AM
Job...no? :-\

The cheese sauce is dumped on my hair in place of shampoo. It smells terrible, but it provides nutrients that you can't afford to miss out on.

I'm no dermatologist but something tells me there's a shampoo out there that will provide you with the same nutrients.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 02, 2013, 11:52:58 PM
The smell of wet cheese.

It's funny you say that because I was washing some dishes yesterday and I had a pot I used to make mac and cheese with the other day. Smell was unpleasant  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you leave it sitting for a day or so? That's when the scent kicks in. I like to soak anything that had thick liquid in it prior to washing so that that doesn't happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed