Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,092 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

so stop antagonizing people and being confrontational.

Seriously, who are you trying to impress.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

What happened in that other board screenwriter? Why is ur name now Mr. Friendly???  :laugh:

Ur gonna learn that alot of people here are "feminine cleaning product relative". I call them "sweepers". People that make a jab at u, and than when u jab back, they throw a fit about it and turn the bitch knob up to 11.

Ive found most of the time mods at sites have favoritism towards members and turn a blind eye when they act up. AvPG is no exception. Although there are great people running the site. Its just a shame there are a few ugly ones.

The best u can do is ignore the "sweeper" members (ill PM u a list), add them to the "ignore" list or "crumbled beneath my boots of 1000 suns" list, and have a good time with the nice people here. I completely feel for u. Any confrontation Ive had on this site is through retaliation of someone else spewing nonsense and insults. I give everyone a chance and try to be as helpful and friendly as I can. After all is said and done, its just the internet and it's mostly kids being stupid.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Dec 13, 2012, 02:30:59 PM
What happened in that other board screenwriter? Why is ur name now Mr. Friendly???  :laugh:

Ur gonna learn that alot of people here are "feminine cleaning product relative". I call them "sweepers". People that make a jab at u, and than when u jab back, they throw a fit about it and turn the bitch knob up to 11.

Ive found most of the time mods at sites have favoritism towards members and turn a blind eye when they act up. AvPG is no exception. Although there are great people running the site. Its just a shame there are a few ugly ones.

The best u can do is ignore the "sweeper" members (ill PM u a list), add them to the "ignore" list or "crumbled beneath my boots of 1000 suns" list, and have a good time with the nice people here. I completely feel for u. Any confrontation Ive had on this site is through retaliation of someone else spewing nonsense and insults. I give everyone a chance and try to be as helpful and friendly as I can. After all is said and done, its just the internet and it's mostly kids being stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUDg_PKzBk#ws

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Mr. Friendly on Dec 13, 2012, 06:05:22 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2012, 06:03:05 AM
Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 13, 2012, 05:58:38 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2012, 05:56:01 AM
screenwriter is...absolutely fascinating.
Honestly, I'm just a regular man who is older than the mods, at least this one, who is trying to send the message that taking yourself so seriously is a sad way to go about living. I have a wife a son, bills, a mortgage and i still don't act half as uptight as some of these kids.. Including e nameless.. Its just sad and im trying to happy it up.
Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 13, 2012, 06:02:34 AM
But most importantly, my message is simple... This forum is a community.. Not a "commune" don't let the mods push you around because they can.. Respect yourself and others  will too.. Or at the very least.. Find you fascinating.... When nobody comments that is when u worry, but if you have an audience that is an invitation to interact...

And on this night, a legend was born.
Lets hope im not kicked off for being a real human being with a backbone. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0#ws

SM

SM

Quotedon't let the mods push you around because they can

How are you going to stop them?  Internet forums aren't democracies.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 13, 2012, 06:05:22 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2012, 06:03:05 AM
Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 13, 2012, 05:58:38 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 13, 2012, 05:56:01 AM
screenwriter is...absolutely fascinating.
Honestly, I'm just a regular man who is older than the mods, at least this one, who is trying to send the message that taking yourself so seriously is a sad way to go about living. I have a wife a son, bills, a mortgage and i still don't act half as uptight as some of these kids.. Including e nameless.. Its just sad and im trying to happy it up.
Quote from: screenwriter805 on Dec 13, 2012, 06:02:34 AM
But most importantly, my message is simple... This forum is a community.. Not a "commune" don't let the mods push you around because they can.. Respect yourself and others  will too.. Or at the very least.. Find you fascinating.... When nobody comments that is when u worry, but if you have an audience that is an invitation to interact...

And on this night, a legend was born.
Lets hope im not kicked off for being a real human being with a backbone. ;)

You dug your own grave,Can't blame mods for your actions.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: SM on Dec 15, 2012, 01:10:21 AM
Quotedon't let the mods push you around because they can

How are you going to stop them?  Internet forums aren't democracies.

"Kramer impression from "The Junk Mail"
NOW I GOT NO CHOICE BUT TO GO DOWN THERE... and talk to them.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When one of my belongings is out of place, and I don't know who moved it. Then I get all OCD over it.  :laugh:

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 15, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
When one of my belongings is out of place, and I don't know who moved it. Then I get all OCD over it.  :laugh:
I'm the exact same, drives me nuts.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Waking up early while still groggy, and that little heart attack you get when you almost trip and fall. When it all happens at once...

PVTDukeMorrison

The fact that Ancient Aliens is on the History Channel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 17, 2012, 01:03:55 AM

Which other channel would it be on? And it's not as bad The Honey Boo Boo Show being on TLC.

Aspie

Aspie

Why? It might be far fetched, but no more so than any other religion on the planet.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 17, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

Why? It might be far fetched, but no more so than any other religion on the planet.
:D

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Dec 17, 2012, 01:10:51 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 17, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

:D

I'm an atheist and personally find the Ancient Alien theory hilarious, but it's just as plausible to be true rrelative to all other religions, which also exact belief w/o actual evidence while offering stories that are even more outrageous than any Ancient Alien theory.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed