Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 399,947 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When Sinister is gone for a few days.

What happened to ya?  :-\

Master Chief

I hate how this thread is in the General Discussion area and the Things You Love thread is in the Rec area. I'm going to do something about this.

SpaceMarines

I agree, that should be amended. The Love thread needs to grow; too much negativity.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I think the 'Love' one got to a 'spam churning' stage, whereas this one did not. Always remained serious hatred business.

Master Chief

I find it funny that people love to hate.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 18, 2012, 02:30:17 PM
I agree, that should be amended. The Love thread needs to grow; too much negativity.
It shall be done!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 18, 2012, 02:32:25 PM
I think the 'Love' one got to a 'spam churning' stage, whereas this one did not. Always remained serious hatred business.

That's the problem; the inherent joviality and joy involved in the Love thread leads to uncontrollable outbursts of silliness and inanity.

This one just smothers people in hate.

Master Chief

I agree.

I wonder if this thread will still be popular if there is a post restriction that comes along with it.

chupacabras acheronsis

the bitch, whine and moan role is taken by the unhappy thread in the rec board.

This is more like a "formal complain" thread.

Master Chief

Haha. I can live with that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 18, 2012, 02:38:51 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 18, 2012, 02:32:25 PM

That's the problem; the inherent joviality and joy involved in the Love thread leads to uncontrollable outbursts of silliness and inanity.

This one just smothers people in hate.

When explaining that which we hate, we can use all the detail in the world because it bugs us that much. Things we love, we can describe in one word sometimes. There's your explanation.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Intense hatred is rather simpler to convey with words than intense love.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

People seem to spend more time describing hatred though as this thread demonstrates.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's what I said.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh. Sounded like you were saying hatred can be said with just as few words as love.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 18, 2012, 09:18:39 PM
Intense hatred is rather simpler to convey with words than intense love.
Not to me.  :laugh:

When faced with intense hate, I'm usually at a loss of words. If not that, rambling screams.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed