Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,044 times)

Ghostface

Ghostface

Very well said. If that's the way you guys feel then so be it, I take it back.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Don't get me wrong though, I've heard Brits saying exactly the same as what you have. You can't please everyone. Especially a race of terminally miserable f**kers like us  :laugh:

maledoro

maledoro

Vulhala

Vulhala

^Which is why there's a real feeling of change now in the Royal Family.

People are hopeful that Dianas Boys will bring a fresh engaging face to the Monarchy, and all evidence so far supports this. f**k, look at Harry. He's lead from the front which we expect from them, yet they've done very little of in the past. People respect him for that here. A lot.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 12:31:05 PMPeople respect him for that here.
And that his teeth are better than Austin Powers's.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: maledoro on Apr 30, 2011, 03:47:39 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 12:31:05 PMPeople respect him for that here.
I think Frankie Boyle said it best when he described his teeth as looking like a "Vandalized graveyard".

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 30, 2011, 04:03:05 PM
I think Frankie Boyle said it best when he described his teeth as looking like a "Vandalized graveyard".
Whose teeth? Willy's?
;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

You had to go there didn't you?

By the way, what do you call a racist dinosaur?

Spoiler
The Duke of Edinburgh.
[close]

What has Pippa Middletons ass and a JK Rowling book have in common?

Spoiler
Harry is in both of them.
[close]

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 04:32:19 PMYou had to go there didn't you?
Let's just say that it had wandered over here.
;D

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 04:32:19 PMBy the way, what do you call a racist dinosaur?

Spoiler
The Duke of Edinburgh.
[close]

What has Pippa Middletons ass and a JK Rowling book have in common?

Spoiler
Harry is in both of them.
[close]
:D

BANE

BANE

I hate music nowadays. Most songs have shitty lyrics with words randomly added in to rhyme or whatnot, and no one seems to play an instrument in their songs anymore. It's all synthesized crap, with a few exceptions of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwbJWF8_-Q#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 30, 2011, 11:41:39 AM
Quote from: Ghostface on Apr 30, 2011, 10:24:43 AM
Sorry Blain but saying "do something that matters, pay your taxes" is a little short sighted. Try telling that to the thousands of British citizens that were the victims of budget cuts that now have to watch their millions in taxes go toward a charade of a wedding for a family, as sharp sticks put it, has little more than sentimental value. That's a tough pill to swallow.

It's already been well documented in the media here that the money we got from tourism just over the past week more than paid for the wedding. And the money that will be created by the spike in interest and subsequent tourism will bring will pay the taxpayer back manyfold.

And that's not even mentioning the positive effect it's had on public morale as well. The country needed something like this to bring us all back together. I'd say the Wedding was a huge success on many levels. Don't feel sorry for us in the slightest ;)

What I hate in the world...

People who make celebrity news their life. I changed my status on FB to "People, for crying out LOUD. There are millions of individuals getting married all over the world, every day of the week. What the hell is so freaking special about this one?" and with the reactions I received, you'd think I was insulting the mothers of those watching. Like, seriously. It's just a stinking wedding.

maledoro

maledoro

Will there be another match between BLAIN and Prison Mike, tonight? Last time, all ll I got to see was a highlight:

Master Chief

I think they have the weekends off.

BANE

BANE

Unless I get paged to come in today. Hopefully not.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 30, 2011, 08:21:49 PM
What I hate in the world...

People who make celebrity news their life. I changed my status on FB to "People, for crying out LOUD. There are millions of individuals getting married all over the world, every day of the week. What the hell is so freaking special about this one?" and with the reactions I received, you'd think I was insulting the mothers of those watching. Like, seriously. It's just a stinking wedding.

I can't stand people who can't go an hour without knowing what Katie Price and Paris Hilton are doing either, but that's hardly a fair comparison mate. I know you're anti-monarchy, and you've made it clear many times, and to be completely honest I see no real reason why you should care.

We're from a completely different generation to 'The Auld Empire', and it's only a matter of time before Canada and Australia and the rest of the commonwealth decide to begin their own chapters as republics anyway. And if I'm honest, I could care less when you do.

But the fact remains that 2 billion people from all around the world watched that wedding. A lot of people definitely did give a f**k.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed