Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,159 times)

First Blood

Now you're making generalizations.

BANE

BANE

QuoteMy point exactly, you care more about the royal leeches rather then the suffering in Japan and Libya, congrats, you are a sociopath.
I didn't say I cared more about the royals. Quit putting words in my mouth. I said I'd rather read cheery news than glum news, if given the choice between two things I couldn't give two shits about. Or at least that's what I'm saying now.

You know what I hate? Assholes who put words in my mouth.

Prison_Mike

Your right you didn't say it, all you said was you rather would hear about the royal family then world affairs, and you have no care whatsoever of the people of Libya and Japan, that is what you said, no bullshit, I did not put words in your mouth, this is what YOU said.
You know what I hate, liers.

BANE

BANE

QuoteYou know what I hate, liers.
Then you basically hate anyone who lies down when they sleep? You  Misanthrope you.

Quoteall you said was you rather would hear about the royal family then world affairs, and you have no care whatsoever of the people of Libya in Japan, that is what you said, no bullshit, I did not put words in your mouth, this is what YOU said.
Because it's cheerier. I really don't care about either, to be honest. Why should I care about the people of Japan? There's nothing I can do to help, nor is there any point in me feeling any emotional attachment when 1) I've never been to Japan, 2) I've never had any contact with anyone in Japan, and 3) It's thousands upon thousands of miles away. Same, and even more-so, with Libya.

You must be one of those people who instantly feels a pang of sorrow when you hear of someone dying. I don't, because there's too much death and destruction to worry about if I were to do that. Thus, I simply don't care. The fact that you care is fine, but it's inevitable that you yourself won't be able to make any difference, nor will your caring get you anywhere.

Now, if you find the news more interesting, then yes, I can understand that. It is quite interesting, even if it is a tad glum.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 07:40:18 PM
QuoteYou know what I hate, liers.
Then you basically hate anyone who lies down when they sleep? You  Misanthrope you.

Quoteall you said was you rather would hear about the royal family then world affairs, and you have no care whatsoever of the people of Libya in Japan, that is what you said, no bullshit, I did not put words in your mouth, this is what YOU said.
Because it's cheerier. I really don't care about either, to be honest. Why should I care about the people of Japan? There's nothing I can do to help, nor is there any point in me feeling any emotional attachment when 1) I've never been to Japan, 2) I've never had any contact with anyone in Japan, and 3) It's thousands upon thousands of miles away. Same, and even more-so, with Libya.

My point is you have no emotional attatchment or compassion for your fellow man, it doesn't matter if you have never been there, people are dying, and if you don't feel anything, I feel terrible for you. And there are such things as charities you know, some do exist, and every dollar could give a now homeless family in Japan who has no idea what the future holds and if they are effected by radiation, a simple can of soup. How is it that hard?!

BANE

BANE

Why should I feel attachment for people I've never met? The world's population increases by over a million every week, regardless of deaths. I feel terrible for you, constantly mourning the deaths of people you've never known. Folly, is what it is. And you mention charities: half the charities you hear of don;t even send all your money to the intended places. There's corruption where corruption shouldn't exist.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 07:45:33 PM
Why should I feel attachment for people I've never met? The world's population increases by over a million every week, regardless of deaths. I feel terrible for you, constantly mourning the deaths of people you've never known. Folly, is what it is.

Umm...disasters that cause men and woman to drown alive and becoume irridiated is nothing to joke about. You should feel attactchment to them because they are men and woman, they are human beings, Homo Sapien Sapiens. If you don't feel compassion for your fellow man when they die en masse, then something truly terrible is wrong with you.

And just because some charities are corrupt, doesn't mean all of them are. Use the American Red Cross for f**ks sakes! What the hell is wrong with you?

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 29, 2011, 07:09:54 PM
...How?

I tend to say stupid things. I'll just let this matter die.

BANE

BANE

What the hell is wrong with me? There's absolutely nothing wrong with me.

QuoteIf you don't feel compassion for your fellow man when they die en masse, then something truly terrible is wrong with you.
No there isn't. Simply because I don't follow the same code as you makes nothing "wrong" with me. I could say the same thing about you and be just as correct.

QuoteUmm...disasters that cause men and woman to drown alive and becoume irridiated is nothing to joke about. You should feel attactchment to them because they are men and woman, they are human beings, Homo Sapien Sapiens.
So you suggest feeling sorrow for every human being who experiences disaster? Why should I take that upon myself? What possible benefit does that bring? Oh sure, you gave a few bucks to charity, buy one person a soup. Does that get you anything? You feel good about yourself mourning when they mourn, knowing that you managed to give a family one meal, a family who will be just as hungry the next day? Listen, if a disaster happened where I lived I'd help people out. But I sure as hell ain't mourning the loss of people who never entered my lives until I made the mistake of watching T.V.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 07:55:36 PM
What the hell is wrong with me? There's absolutely nothing wrong with me.

QuoteIf you don't feel compassion for your fellow man when they die en masse, then something truly terrible is wrong with you.
No there isn't. Simply because I don't follow the same code as you makes nothing "wrong" with me. I could say the same thing about you and be just as correct.

QuoteUmm...disasters that cause men and woman to drown alive and becoume irridiated is nothing to joke about. You should feel attactchment to them because they are men and woman, they are human beings, Homo Sapien Sapiens.
So you suggest feeling sorrow for every human being who experiences disaster? Why should I take that upon myself? What possible benefit does that bring? Oh sure, you gave a few bucks to charity, buy one person a soup. Does that get you anything? You feel good about yourself mourning when they mourn, knowing that you managed to give a family one meal, a family who will be just as hungry the next day? Listen, if a disaster happened where I lived I'd help people out. But I sure as hell ain't mourning the loss of people who never entered my lives until I made the mistake of watching T.V.

Yes, if you feel no compassion for your fellow man, something IS wrong with you.

I don't suggest you feel terrible for every man and woman, I never said that, I'm saying feel compassion, donate to charity, and be less of a cold hearted douche. And yes, you help a family, you saying that it doesn't make you feel better truly shows you only care about yourself. It's for them to feel better, not youself. You are a hideous human being, I am ashamed to even call you a human being. It has nothing to do about your self, it is about being selfless. If you don't get that, you can stop justifying yourself, because something is terribly wrong with you, something terrible, and I suggest you grow a heart.

BANE

BANE

QuoteYes, if you feel no compassion for your fellow man, something IS wrong with you.
I obviously feel compassion for the people I know. But not the people who I only hear about when disaster strikes. Nothing's wrong with me.

QuoteI don't suggest you feel terrible for every man and woman, I never said that, I'm saying feel compassion, donate to charity, and be less of a cold hearted douche. And yes, you help a family, you saying that it doesn't make you feel better truly shows you only care about yourself. It's for them to feel better, not youself. You are a hideous human being, I am ashamed to even call you a human being. It has nothing to do about your self, it is about being selfless. If you don't get that, you can stop justifying yourself, because something is terribly wrong with you, something terrible, and I suggest you grow a heart.
Blah blah blah.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:05:25 PM
QuoteYes, if you feel no compassion for your fellow man, something IS wrong with you.
I obviously feel compassion for the people I know. But not the people who I only hear about when disaster strikes. Nothing's wrong with me.

QuoteI don't suggest you feel terrible for every man and woman, I never said that, I'm saying feel compassion, donate to charity, and be less of a cold hearted douche. And yes, you help a family, you saying that it doesn't make you feel better truly shows you only care about yourself. It's for them to feel better, not youself. You are a hideous human being, I am ashamed to even call you a human being. It has nothing to do about your self, it is about being selfless. If you don't get that, you can stop justifying yourself, because something is terribly wrong with you, something terrible, and I suggest you grow a heart.
Blah blah blah

Everything is wrong with you when you simply are a heartless cold asshole who doesn't feel an ounce of compassion for a fellow human being suffering even if you don't know them.

BANE

BANE

I suggest you quit wasting your time. You aren't making a difference. You're just a case study in futility, desperately trying to help people to make yourself feel better, donating money but in reality accomplishing nothing. The best way to help someone is to pay taxes, because real stuff gets done when billions of tax dollars are leant to cleanup and rescue efforts by your government.

Everything is wrong with you when you simply are a heartless cold asshole who doesn't feel an ounce of compassion for a fellow human being suffering even if you don't know them.
And you're a weak, ridiculous fool. And obviously I feel compassion for the people I know: I'm not some fool who's drawn all emotion away. But I don't feel compassion for people I've never, nor will ever, meet, nor have I ever heard of until I turned the T.V on

Master Chief

I hate that Blain doesn't care about me.  :'(

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 29, 2011, 08:07:35 PM
Quote from: BLAIN on Apr 29, 2011, 08:05:25 PM

Blah blah blah

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Women-and-children-first-you-asshole-gif.gif

What are you even getting at?

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 29, 2011, 08:14:09 PM
I hate that Blain doesn't care about me.  :'(

If its any consolation, I care about you my friend.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed