Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,273 times)

Effectz

Effectz

People like Prison Mike.

Prison_Mike

Bad Replicant

I hate this humidity. It be sticky here, yo!

Prison_Mike

I hate being sick, it very much sucks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 28, 2011, 04:08:28 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 28, 2011, 05:31:57 AM
People who laugh at things that aren't supposed to be funny in movies in the theater. And I don't mean stuff that could possibly be intended as funny, I just mean straight-up not funny.

I witnessed that at the Scream 4 showing. There were certainly some kills that were tongue and cheek but a majority weren't, and people were laughing away as one character's throat was slit open and they started bleeding to death.

People don't take films like that seriously. They're laughing coz it's stupid.

First Blood

Prison_Mike

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

People who laugh at things that aren't supposed to be funny in movies in the theater. And I don't mean stuff that could possibly be intended as funny, I just mean straight-up not funny.

I witnessed that at the Scream 4 showing. There were certainly some kills that were tongue and cheek but a majority weren't, and people were laughing away as one character's throat was slit open and they started bleeding to death.

I think over the top violence makes people laugh. People where cracking up at most of the killing when I saw AVPR back in 2007.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 29, 2011, 04:10:50 AM

I think over the top violence makes people laugh. People where cracking up at most of the killing when I saw AVPR back in 2007.

Not always true, I was in the theatre for Cronenburg's the fly (great movie btw), and not a laugh was heard.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Jesse's shuriken scene and the stoners having their heads blown drew a huge roar and applause from at least one audience I saw the film with.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 29, 2011, 04:15:07 AM

Jesse's shuriken scene and the stoners having their heads blown drew a huge roar and applause from at least one audience I saw the film with.

Same thing I heard from another guy, but I decided my money was more precious then to waste it on seeing shit flung at an audience.

Terx2

Terx2

The royal family, Twilight, Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black and Terrorists (and Christian Bale)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 29, 2011, 04:12:22 AM

Not always true, I was in the theatre for Cronenburg's the fly (great movie btw), and not a laugh was heard.

I think over the top violence in a bad way tends to make people laugh. People where laughing at all of the death scenes in "Machete" (2010) when I saw in theatres.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 29, 2011, 06:48:28 AM

I think over the top violence in a bad way tends to make people laugh. People where laughing at all of the death scenes in "Machete" (2010) when I saw in theatres.

Same with Piranha as well. Lots of people laughing at those deaths.

Fujimaster

Quote from: Ghostface on Apr 29, 2011, 07:11:57 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 29, 2011, 06:48:28 AM

Same with Piranha as well. Lots of people laughing at those deaths.

Thinking about what we have been desensitized to make my head hurt/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed