Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 399,864 times)

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:48:19 PM
Mentally, handicapped, yes, he was given money, he never earned it, he never worked for it, he was given it.
Acts like an ass, no experience, given money, immature, tell me why he should be anywhere near the Oval Office?
I'll just leave that there. Any money he was given he used to make more and more money, if he was given any money at all. Which I doubt, nor is there any mention of it in a google search or a wikipedia check. I don't want to buy his book, so those are the resources left to me. He was given a job with his father, and his father said "everything he seems to touch turns to gold". I.E he's making big bucks on his own. Quit trying to make him seem like some sort of lucky case when he got to where he is through smarts and perseverance.

Yes, he's an ass. Yes, he has no political experience. But you obviously weren't paying attention when someone stated "the role is largely ceremonial". Immature? Yeah, you make international deals and millions of dollars (that he wasn't given) acting immature all the time. Right. You're a genius.

Prison_Mike

So if he has no political experience why are you letting him in a political position of the highest power?
Also, I am making it sound like he was luckey, because well he was, he was given money, never worked for it, or earned it. FACT

Pn2501

Pn2501

My issue with him is mainly leveled at celebrity apprentice he should have never fired Garry Busey, its ruined the show for me.

Prison_Mike

My issue is he is the oldest oompa loompa on the planet, is used tothings being handed to him, and now he wants the presidency.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:57:45 PM
So if he has no political experience why are you letting him in a political position of the highest power, moron?
Because he's great with money, and money is the major problem right now in the US if you hadn't noticed. Besides, it's not as if he's making decisions willy nilly. He has advisors up the whazoo.

To be fair, I'm not voting as I'm not a US citizen, but I find it interesting he's running. And Arnold Schwarzenegger was an actor becoming a politician (governor of California) and from what I've read he did a pretty good job (correct me if I'm wrong) with no political experience. So really, political experience doesn't mean a whole lot.

QuoteMy issue is he is the oldest oompa loompa on the planet, is used tothings being handed to him, and now he wants the presidency.
GENIUS! Let's attack the way he looks. That's amazing. Things weren't handed to him. He earned things. That's what happens when you play your cards right.

Prison_Mike

Your right, money is the major problem, it got us into this mess, greed! Also, he never earned money, how can we assume he will fix any problems? I can attack the way he looks, already got his credentials out of the way, how would you take a man at all seriouslly when he doesn't care about his appearance, ala Trump?

BANE

BANE

I'll just let that comment speak for itself and cruise outta here.

Prison_Mike

Good, glad you learned.   ;D

Master Chief

Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:43:41 PM
I'm going to miss you when you get banned mike  :'(
I won't.

Countdown: 5...4...3...

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Horhey, shut up, I am part of homeland security remember, you shouldn't mess with me. Also, I never said you couldn't post about political topics Whorehey, I said you could. I also posted in your forum because you posted images of burned, bloodied, gored, dead children on your topic and you looked like the worst of conspiracy theorist spammers. You got mad at me for trying to censor you, what are you doing now?

Damn thats a lick. I call that HYPOCRISY, actually.

Horhey

Horhey

You can sit there and squirm. Im putting you on "ignore".

Prison_Mike

Good, I'm glad the feeling is mutual.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 26, 2011, 03:56:12 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:43:41 PM
I'm going to miss you when you get banned mike  :'(
I won't.

Me either.  Disrespectful name calling trolls attacking AVPG members is the number one thing I hate in the world right now.

Prison_Mike

Prison_Mike

Who attacked me first, Alice. Also, who insulted who right now. Who really is trolling who, Alice?

I'm over if you are over it.

AliceApocalypse

Well, it looks like you attacked Predxeno, then Omegazilla, then PBA, then onto Blain and Horhey. Why do this?  It's almost like a previously banned member coming back to cause trouble :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed