Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,067 times)

SM

SM

Anything that bucks CSI gains an extra point.

SiL

SiL

There are two episodes where they have the magic computers, but they're brought in by the FBI, and disappear immediately after. The rest of the time they use a regular old whiteboard.

SM

SM

I don't really see an issue with the FBI or something like NCIS having access to the hi-tech stuff.  You can easily imagine them having a bigger budget.

But not so much every day police departments.  Though in the case of CSI, they maybe able to afford all that stuff by saving on lighting.  They never seem to have any lights on...

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 20, 2011, 05:29:03 AM
Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 19, 2011, 05:51:20 PM
As an aspiring Zoologist this is pissing me off no end - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/greenspace/2011/04/wolves-northern-rockies-budget-rider-montana-idaho.html
After thousands of dollars, years of monitoring and tonnes of dedication...their F*cking everything up all over again?
I saw that pissed me off too but I doubt it will happen
It gets worse as Idaho Governor Bitch Otterman tries to sign the Wolf Disaster Bill into it - trying to declare the effects of Wolves in Idaho, at least, a natural disaster to be rectified.
Why is that idiotic Red-neck in charge?

TheMonolith

Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 20, 2011, 07:39:09 AM
As an aspiring Zoologist this is pissing me off no end - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/greenspace/2011/04/wolves-northern-rockies-budget-rider-montana-idaho.html
After thousands of dollars, years of monitoring and tonnes of dedication...their F*cking everything up all over again?
It gets worse as Idaho Governor Bitch Otterman tries to sign the Wolf Disaster Bill into it - trying to declare the effects of Wolves in Idaho, at least, a natural disaster to be rectified.
What? WHAT!?
There is no natural disaster. There is less a wolf natural disaster in Idaho than there was a monster in Monster A Go Go.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SiL on Apr 20, 2011, 06:15:19 AM
One of the (many) things I like about Castle is they had an episode where they tried to pull that shit with a reflection on a car rear-view mirror, and all they got was a blown-out, pixellated mess.

Yeah, I meant to mention that. Castle is the only cop show I'll watch, for more reason than it basically just being an acting playground for Fillion. One of my current favourites.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: TheMonolith on Apr 20, 2011, 12:45:04 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 20, 2011, 07:39:09 AM
What? WHAT!?
There is no natural disaster. There is less a wolf natural disaster in Idaho than there was a monster in Monster A Go Go.

That's Otter for you - a man who howled with delight when the first Wolf Hunt was organized and said he wanted to be the first to shoot one. A moronic red-neck and here's the article - http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/boise/2011/apr/19/otter-signs-wolf-disaster-bill-law-despite-separation-powers-concerns/

TheMonolith

Wow. Epic fail doesn't even begin to describe how stupid this is.
What is a natural disaster?
A natural disaster is when two E F5 tornadoes hit town within 30 minutes of each other.
A natural disaster is when a hurricane lands a direct hit on a major city and sends storm surges miles inland.
A natural disaster is when a volcano blows its top and sends a pyroclastic flow into a national park and surrounding towns.
A natural disaster is NOT a few wolves wandering around a state and killing the occasional cow.
I would hate to see how this jackass would handle a real one.

"Hey Clem! Let's go shoot us a ternader. Look good above the fire place, wernt it?"

Xenodog

Xenodog

Otter in a nutshell! ^ It's juts BS!
Coyotes, real natural disasters, lightning strikes, bad weather and get this - DOMESTIC DOGS! All kill far more cattle than wolves do per year.
Oh and the complaint that wolves eat all the elk?
When they were wiped out in the 20's, the Northern States had an elk crisis, serious habitat damage because of it, Pronghorn populations dropping due to a coyote increase and coyotes are now such a problem in America due to now wolves across the states. - The first 3 all greatly helped by bringing wolves back.

And oh, God forbid should the wolves kill the Elk for food before the hunters do for sport! When the hunters remove the largest, most impressive bucks from the gene pool and the wolves only weed out the sickly and weak ones with the opportunity.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 20, 2011, 10:11:29 PM
Otter in a nutshell!
Great name for a band!

severen76

severen76

Can't stand it when people bail at the last minute.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 20, 2011, 11:17:29 PM
Can't stand it when people bail at the last minute.

Welcome to life dude. No one likes to be honest no more.

Oh, and I hate those "People of Walmart" pics. Just...WTF.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2011, 10:04:31 PM
Oh, and I hate those "People of Walmart" pics. Just...WTF.
:'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hate the pics, not you ;)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 21, 2011, 10:56:02 PM
Hate the pics, not you ;)
But...but they are a part of me.
:'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed