Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 400,229 times)

i will say i hate "txt spk" and i always text with full words and punctuation, except if i run over the character limit by a couple of letters.

Vulhala

Vulhala

wot r u up 2 lol

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 08, 2011, 02:11:14 AM
I hate when people use the word "brick" instead of cold
Ex.) It's so brick out!

Okay. That's new to me.  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Me too. I'm actually going to start using it as much as possible now. It's going to be my new thing.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Too bad it's been getting kinda hot these last few days. But maybe there's a word for that too.

Sylizar

Sylizar

Om the texting topic, I just hate it when people text in the SAME GODDAMNED ROOM.

"I'm right next to you, lol"

"OH wow, lol"

"lol"

"lol"

"lol"

"lol"

Makes me rage. And that 'brick' thing would piss me off. I hate words that are so misapplied.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Ok man, just brick the f**k down. No point going and getting yourself all bricked up about it. Take a chill brick.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 08, 2011, 11:45:31 AM
Too bad it's been getting kinda hot these last few days. But maybe there's a word for that too.

you could try "not brick" :D

"it's so not brick out today"

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Yeah, that actually works quite well.  :D

And so it begins...

Keg

Keg

Facebook statuses ending in .com to describe how wild their previous night was? Ill.com, neverdrinkingagain.com, hungover.com, headache.com? It's not even remotely funny. Jogonandf**koff.com

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Keg on Apr 08, 2011, 01:23:08 PM
Jogonandf**koff.com

That will be immortalised in my personal text  :laugh:

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Keg on Apr 08, 2011, 01:23:08 PM
Facebook statuses ending in .com to describe how wild their previous night was? Ill.com, neverdrinkingagain.com, hungover.com, headache.com? It's not even remotely funny. Jogonandf**koff.com

YES!
Someone who shares my pain!
It's just damn irritating!

The Captain

I just hate other people in general these days. I'm old and grumpy, now I've reached the big three-oh

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 08, 2011, 11:18:05 AM
all cell phones have texting, don't they? unles it's like 15 years old maybe

Well, it has the ability to text, but I don't have a texting plan, so each individual text costs money. And for the time being, I really don't feel like upgrading the plan, so I just don't text.

Quote from: TJ Doc on Apr 08, 2011, 11:33:53 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 08, 2011, 02:11:14 AM
I hate when people use the word "brick" instead of cold
Ex.) It's so brick out!

Okay. That's new to me.  :D

Really,. it gets on my nerves so much :D

Another thing I hate is the misuse of the word epic. Someone once tried to make me take to word epic out of a paper I wrote because they thought I meant "wow that was epic!" instead of "Avatar, a 3D epic released in 2009...etc".

SiL

SiL

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 08, 2011, 11:21:26 AM
i will say i hate "txt spk" and i always text with full words and punctuation, except if i run over the character limit by a couple of letters.
How about practising the same thing in the forum? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed