AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,618 times)

Darkbladepred2.0

Darkbladepred2.0

Hands down, without a doubt, one of the coolest fan films ever. Definately tops Batman Dead End as far as I'm concerned. It was also miles ahead of S.E.E.D., which was quite a disappointment. Best of luck in the future Mr. Alex Popov. You've got talent, good sir.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

This is by far one of the best A/P fan films that I have ever seen and it easily replaces Batman: Dead End as one of my favourites. For what its worth those two years you spent making this film Alex it was worth it. The only thing that let the film down for me was the lighting. It was better than AVPR but worse than AVP's but apart from that this was entertaining to watch from beginning to end. I haven't looked into the archives for this film on this board but I was wondering if there were any deleted scenes?

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys thanks alot, I know Fox is about to watch it or already watched it , will know some news on Monday. so keep your fingers crossed people :)

SiL

SiL

Hope they take notice.

I'm not going to hold my breath on anything AvP related, though. They made it more than clear they aren't interested.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: SiL on Jun 06, 2010, 04:57:22 AM
Hope they take notice.

I'm not going to hold my breath on anything AvP related, though. They made it more than clear they aren't interested.

SiL, your 'new look' is great, it's gonna take some getting used to, though. ;D

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

alexpj19, at moment have got any plans to do a sequel to AVP: Redemption? I would love to see a sequel.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 06, 2010, 04:35:35 AM
hey guys thanks alot, I know Fox is about to watch it or already watched it , will know some news on Monday. so keep your fingers crossed people :)

Congrats man! Did you expect everything to come this far, so fast?

alexpj19

alexpj19

no way, didnt expect it at all. my hopes were, hopefully people will like it, im having fun doing it, hope that fox will not sue me later  :) that was my expectations, as for the sequel, not for now, maybe some time later, I want to da i marine's survival story, it will be more like "Aliens" with almost no predator involved.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Did Fox look at it yet?

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 08, 2010, 12:58:22 AM
I want to da i marine's survival story, it will be more like "Aliens" with almost no predator involved.

That would be great in guerilla style. Although, that'd probably make it way harder with the blue screen effects.

alexpj19

alexpj19

No news on FOX's feedback yet, June 17 will be a big day as I'm meeting with agents from 2 biggest LA agencies :) keep your fingers crossed for me please :) more updates coming soon

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Requiem28

Requiem28

we're here for ya! ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 11, 2010, 08:35:00 PM
No news on FOX's feedback yet, June 17 will be a big day as I'm meeting with agents from 2 biggest LA agencies :) keep your fingers crossed for me please :) more updates coming soon

Naska

Naska

Quote from: alexpj19 on Jun 11, 2010, 08:35:00 PM

so how was the meeting? any results?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed