Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 07:18:18 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 06:09:32 AMDamn putting Aliens next to Covenant and Prometheus above it. You must be the bravest man I know

Not the choice I agree with but the one I can respect
Last post by PsyKore - Today at 07:15:28 AM
Quote from: aliens13 on Yesterday at 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Yesterday at 07:40:55 PMI do. But I also rank Aliens above Alien so make of that what you want
Everyone has their preferences, nothing bad with that. Has a kid I also ranked Aliens above Alien and Alien 3 but then I changed my mind, now for me it's Alien - Alien 3 - Aliens

I like Alien the most, but Aliens is definitely the most re-watchable. They're both honestly on par with each other as far as quality film making.
Last post by solace97 - Today at 07:09:09 AM
I have a special place and my mind for those who love and defend Alien 3, but putting Aliens down in the bottom 3 of the franchise...definitely a first. For the sake of my avpgalaxy account I refrain from speaking my mind.
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 06:09:32 AM
Damn putting Aliens next to Covenant and Prometheus above it. You must be the bravest man I know
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:08:40 AM
My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Riddick
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 06:03:23 AM
As much as I wasn't keen on Riddick, I did really enjoy the first two, and I'm quite eager to see how this goes. I should look to see if the games are available on Steam or GoG. I know they were always well praised but I never got to around to them when they came out.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 05:53:10 AM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Yesterday at 01:33:11 PM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Yesterday at 09:39:17 AMDid I just hear Selkath? As in, Selkath from Kotor?
seems like their might be one in acolyte
Ahh I remember one in an episode of Clone Wars. Seems like years ago
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 05:48:32 AM
I'm hoping for an 8/10 for Romulus, so I'd really love for it to land right next to ³ for me!

Alien
Alien³/Romulus
Prometheus
Covenant/Aliens
Resurrection

But, we'll see! :)

Note: I don't dislike a single one of the 6 mainline films. I just enjoy some more than others!
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 05:41:46 AM
Dallas, mu-th-ur wants to talk to you.
AvP Classic / Re: AvP's 25th Anniversary
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 05:41:24 AM
It looks fantastic. That is an incredibly well put together trailer! So cool seeing footage from our community event in there too. I saw me take a tail to the face.  :laugh:
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed