Mortal Kombat

Started by Remonster, Jun 10, 2010, 02:35:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat (Read 206,318 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

New DLC info.

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=139292

Rain also been confirmed and Skarlet's accompanying pack will contain the Klassic outfits for Cyrax and Sektor.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Thankfully this is worthy DLC as oppossed to DLC which unlocks content already in the disc. Boon confirmed it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder what the last DLC character is? Ed at E3 said that there is some DLC that he is not allowed to talk about.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Could be a former NPC like Goro.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I want it to be Goro as well. Safe bet that it will be.

Xhan

Xhan

Goro and Kintaro are already guaranteed.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Ed Boon said that the bosses won't be DLC, but he has been known to change his mind. I could see them releasing a DLC boss pack to have people try them out before the next game comes out. Something to keep fans busy.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Probably Meat.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Jun 15, 2011, 07:01:07 AM
Probably Meat.

Well, that'd be disappointing.

First Blood

First Blood

A Mortal Kombat 4 character would be nice. Seeing how the final events of the game kinda lead into Mortal Kombat 4.

Perhaps Shinnok? He was featured with Quan Chi at the end of the game. Reiko would be a nice choice, but that's a wet dream on my part.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jun 15, 2011, 04:04:28 AM
I'm want it to be Goro as well. Safe bet that it will be.

Playing as Goro is boring. I remember playing as him in one of the ladder challenges and it was really just a slap-spam match.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Shinnok was hinted to be the next major villain of the next game, I think it would be silly to have him as a DLC character if he is going to be a major boss for the next game. I think Cyber Smoke could be the 4th DLC character.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Can anyone show me a picture of the silhouettes they say were in Skarlet's trailer?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 16, 2011, 12:18:18 AM
Quote from: Eidotemit on Jun 15, 2011, 04:04:28 AM
I'm want it to be Goro as well. Safe bet that it will be.

Playing as Goro is boring. I remember playing as him in one of the ladder challenges and it was really just a slap-spam match.

Yeah, that does sound boring. I don't know who else it would be though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Shao Kahn.

...we can dream...!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed