Mortal Kombat

Started by Remonster, Jun 10, 2010, 02:35:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat (Read 206,326 times)

Velociraptor

Remonster

Remonster

Fantastic!

He looks so badass, just ready to destroy anyone. Love how his doppelganger turns into ink, I think, after it attacks. Amazing intro, violently gross X-ray attack and what a great Win Pose.

I love the design of the new Graveyard, especially with the burning city, and the dragon curled atop a skyscraper.

Ermac and Noob seem like they'll be a perfect Tag team combination.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome, Noob's mask reminds me of Darth Vader for a little bit. The game looks more sick and burtal with each new video that is released. Good to see the grave area from MK1 or MK2 (I can't remember which one) is back.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

That was insane!
I swear He's gonna be fun to play as.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 15, 2011, 07:05:10 PM
Awesome, Noob's mask reminds me of Darth Vader for a little bit. The game looks more sick and burtal with each new video that is released. Good to see the grave area from MK1 or MK2 (I can't remember which one) is back.

MK3  ;)

I agree about his mask, looks like a mix of Darth Vader and The Shredder. Definitely very cool.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I need some gameplay of Baraka and I'll be set.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Oh thanks for the reminder. They said that there 26 characters in the game and so far they are:

1. Baraka
2. Cyrax
3. Ermac
4. Jade
5. Jax
6. Johnny Cage
7. Kano
8. Kitana
9. Kung Lao
10. Liu Kang
11. Mileena
12. Nightwolf
13. Noob Saibot
14. Raiden
15. Reptile
16. Scorpion
17. Sektor
18. Shang Tsung
19. Sindel
20. Sonya
21. Stryker
22. Sub Zero

Not counting Kratos and DLC. i think the next four characters are going to be:

1. Smoke
2. Kabal
3. Quan Chi
4. Sheeva

I don't think it was stated if Motaro will return or not?

Remonster

Remonster

Sounds about right to me. I'd like Fujin and Kenshi as DLC, as I think they're the most fitting characters from the later games. And sadly they haven't mentioned anything about Motaro, and I don't think the have for Kintaro either.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would like to see Rain return.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I doubt any of those people you listed would return except for smoke.
They're very forgettable characters besides Quan Chi, who wouldn't fit considering the game seems to follow the first games "defeat Shang Stung" story.

Remonster

Remonster

I think Kabal, Quan Chi and Smoke are very important characters. Kabal has a huge fan base, and plays a vital role in MK3, and Smoke's story heavily involves Sub-Zero. Plus, they've kinda been confirmed already.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Feb 15, 2011, 10:32:25 PM
I doubt any of those people you listed would return except for smoke.
And when was Kabal confirmed?
And I don't trust the leaked audio files, it left out people that were confirmed before it's release.

Remonster

Remonster

I trust them completely, since we've heard those files, Ermac, Sindel, Noob Saibot, Stryker, Goro and Shang Tsung have all been confirmed. Not too mention that all the audio files match the voices of characters that have had their intros revealed.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quan Chi may appear in the story but not playable maybe like he was in MKvsDC. Kabal was one of my favorite characters in MK3 and I hope he can do his Torso Split from MKD in the new game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Velociraptor on Feb 15, 2011, 03:34:27 PM
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/02/15/mortal-kombat-enter-noob-saibot
OMFG Noob saibot!!!

HOLY f**kING SHIT!!!!

Noob Saibot has totally replaced Sub-Zero as my fave MK character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed