Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,614 times)

Ite

This is the greatest trailer of all time. I must have watched it 50 times already!

zakzak

Quote from: Ite on Mar 19, 2012, 09:58:08 AM
This is the greatest trailer of all time. I must have watched it 50 times already!

Word.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 18, 2012, 06:29:14 PM
Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 02:58:36 PM
At 1.35ish - mohawk guy says "are these things moving?" and gestures to his own helmet, also looking like he's slightly recoiling from something inside it. Fits with everything else we've seen about him, most obviously the apparently in-helmet explosion of acid/goo.
He's just talking to someone on radio. Asking.

he is asking ''IS THIS THING MOVING''? or something like that cause it seems the ship is starting to move

Quote from: Adorianu on Mar 18, 2012, 03:59:59 PM
Check this:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/burster.gif
This thing looks like squid.

It's hard to notice but if you look closely there are surgical marks on her belly in the shape of a inversed T, and that things ombilical cord goes to her stomach. Also i don't think those are tendrils, just a long tail, and the creatures legs,arms jerking around. The head is long and shinny and has some blood on it. For me this is definetely the chestburster. Question is why the hell is is so big,and how come it ended up in her belly.( No i don't believe in the rape scenario)

So far we know there is some monster similar to the chest burster. We seen an image of a belly growing fast like something is inside pushing, and we seen the staples on her belly. Also there is a machine for bringin people to live....Well...Its clear what happens. New Breed of Aliens. :)   Riddley can say shit but Im sure there will be an alien and the end of the movie.

smurf80

smurf80

Quote from: The Necronoir on Mar 19, 2012, 09:26:50 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Mar 19, 2012, 05:42:02 AM
Quote from: The Necronoir on Mar 19, 2012, 05:41:07 AMIt looks very much like his sculptural work, which tends to have a very monochrome-metallic looks about it.
I wasn't aware of that, cheers.
Just to elaborate, here's a couple of examples from his recent work.

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:10 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2012, 03:42:35 AM
Holy crap--"Hudson may be right..." indeed. Those do look a lot like Alien hands in that mural-thing-whatever, holding something--maybe a planet?

To me, looks something like this:

http://www.mulherbeleza.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/barriga-gestante-280x280-250x250.jpg
I think the effect of the torch beam is confusing you here. We're looking at the inside, concave surface of a dome, not a bulbous protrusion like a globe or a belly.

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Mar 19, 2012, 09:23:37 AM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but in the international trailer at 1:40 you can hear someone say "this thing is.....opened up from the inside." I think that's proof enough that the Aliens, or some version of them, are in the movie. can't wait.
Or they're talking about the space jockey suits we've already seen all over the place.

He also created a mike stand for Korns Jon davis too....

Taxemic

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Mar 19, 2012, 10:55:13 AM
At 1.35ish - mohawk guy says "are these things moving?" and gestures to his own helmet, also looking like he's slightly recoiling from something inside it. Fits with everything else we've seen about him, most obviously the apparently in-helmet explosion of acid/goo.

he is asking ''IS THIS THING MOVING''? or something like that cause it seems the ship is starting to move

Check this:

It's hard to notice but if you look closely there are surgical marks on her belly in the shape of a inversed T, and that things ombilical cord goes to her stomach. Also i don't think those are tendrils, just a long tail, and the creatures legs,arms jerking around. The head is long and shinny and has some blood on it. For me this is definetely the chestburster. Question is why the hell is is so big,and how come it ended up in her belly.( No i don't believe in the rape scenario)

So far we know there is some monster similar to the chest burster. We seen an image of a belly growing fast like something is inside pushing, and we seen the staples on her belly. Also there is a machine for bringin people to live....Well...Its clear what happens. New Breed of Aliens. :)   Riddley can say shit but Im sure there will be an alien and the end of the movie.

A Machine that brings people to life???

Wait what.

Game_Over_Man

The promotional machine is in full effect - just how are they going to keep this up till June?

Already there are network radio ads in the UK for the Prometheus trailer on Yahoo!

Crazy - I don't think I've ever heard about a radio ad promoting a trailer in March, for a film released in June!!  :laugh:

Wires

I made a loop of Fassbender checking out that 'stuff'
https://vimeo.com/38775190

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: nendo on Mar 19, 2012, 11:08:31 AM
Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Mar 19, 2012, 10:55:13 AM

Check this:

A Machine that brings people to life???

Wait what.

I readed it too fast maybe, sorry

SYNAPSE REESTABLISHER
Weyland Industries earns patent number 18,364,003 for Method and Apparatus for device able to temporarily restart brain activity of deceased individuals.
AUGUST 16, 2071

I thought this was very interesting from the Weyland Industries timeline. Probably play a major role in the movie, or maybe a plot twist.

Mastes1

Mastes1

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 18, 2012, 05:49:46 AM
Lots of spectacular imagery in this trailer and it does seem to have a very ominous feel to it with a sense of looming horror.  And it all looks lush and beautiful.  I would have preferred gritty and "grungy" as Scott described it, but at this point I just want to see the movie and see how everything is approached.  Some of the speculation is making me nervous (human like jockeys, mutations, a strong link between humans and the aliens etc.) but at this point that's all it is - speculation.

You know what I would love, if we somehow got a nod to the technology seen in Alien.  I don't know how but maybe if there was a scene taking place on another ship or if there's a scene dealing with the company, they could show some of the other technology.  In addition to the other nods to Alien, it would help tie things in some more and bridge the styles.  I don't know if I'm making much sense here.  I'm tired.  :P

I just want this to be as amazing as I think it will be.

Things I loved in the full trailer:

- The buildup and sfx in the first 30 seconds.
- I haven't seen any of Noomi Rapace's work before but I'm liking her as an actress based on the footage I've seen of her in Prometheus.  I love her very unique look and voice.  All in all, a very strong ensemble cast.  I was happy to learn that there are no "leads" in this, so to speak.  It's truly an ensemble effort where everybody's important.
- That moment where a tear falls down Shaw's cheek as she says, "Overhead, they're changing," is great.  It's unnerving almost.  And you definitely get a sense of terror and awe at the same time.
- All the stunning new shots.

This needs to be R.  This needs to be at least 150 mins long.

*Off Topic* Really bummed there were no PG-13 vs R questions.  So many opportunities to have that question come up, but alas...nothing.

Ok, time for me to go to bed and dream of Prometheus.

There was and the responce was "The film is what it is, we shot the film how we wanted blah blah" which is a bullshit term for PG13 rating.

rossrp88

As interesting as I'm finding all this, I can't help but feel that if the film goes the way we all expect, that it takes away from Alien.

The crew of the Prometheus clearly encounter the Space Jockey race in a hostile situation.

All the viral info on Weyland Industries suggests that the Prometheus project is high profile, and therefore when the ship (presumably) doesn't return home, or it's findings aren't publicised, no one would wonder what happened out there?

Even if there is no method (or no one left alive) to report back to Weyland Industries exactly what happened, surely the company, the government, or even the public would question what the hell happened?

Then when you consider Weyland sent their most cutting edge space ship, with a high profile crew armed with the latest technology and advanced weaponry (which the Weyland Company Time Line goes to great lefts to portray) out to explore the unknown, that next time they get a whiff of something similar they simply send a (less advanced that David) Android, unarmed with an unknowing civilian crew with an almost prehistoric ship (compared to Prometheus 30 years earlier!!) to investigate?

I can only guess they'll have to make all evidence destroyed to explain the fact that the next time the human race encounter anything from the film, is the "distress" beacon from Alien.

For the film to make sense, it CAN'T be the same planet, otherwise it just makes the decision to re route the Nostromo alone ridiculous.

Tidus

Tidus

That guy also has a xeno-like head. It's strange cause in the shots where he jumps he has the helmet (broken), but here it can't be seen. He also has normal hands.

About the alien hands, the walls change to hide them. The substance grows just right on them.

Ra3D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed