Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,617 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 02:58:36 PM
At 1.35ish - mohawk guy says "are these things moving?" and gestures to his own helmet, also looking like he's slightly recoiling from something inside it. Fits with everything else we've seen about him, most obviously the apparently in-helmet explosion of acid/goo.
He's just talking to someone on radio. Asking.

Don't know how you can be so sure. "Recoiling" isn't quite right either, but it looks to me like he's tilting his head to the side to give the person opposite a better view, and his apprehensive body language strongly suggests that of someone with say, a bug in their hair - "can you see it?"

Also who is he radioing given they're the ones in there with "these things"? I think there's something in his helmet with him and he's asking about it.

Think about it for a second. If there was something INSIDE his space suit ... his pressurized, safe, air breathing space suit ... don't you think he'd be a little more distressed? He's way to calm.

Semaka

Semaka

I don't know what to think, if you look closely at the trailer, when they show the guy over the waterfall, it looks like his head starts to melt, and if I remember correctly, when the first leaked images appeared, there was a screenshot with David, and he appeared to be bald, and crying. So, maybe he did became the Engineer, as he seems to be very happy with what he found on the alien ship. He is always smiling, and we see him floating into the universe map. I think David will be the bad guy in this movie.

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 18, 2012, 03:29:35 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: red_otter on Mar 18, 2012, 02:58:36 PM
At 1.35ish - mohawk guy says "are these things moving?" and gestures to his own helmet, also looking like he's slightly recoiling from something inside it. Fits with everything else we've seen about him, most obviously the apparently in-helmet explosion of acid/goo.
He's just talking to someone on radio. Asking.

Don't know how you can be so sure. "Recoiling" isn't quite right either, but it looks to me like he's tilting his head to the side to give the person opposite a better view, and his apprehensive body language strongly suggests that of someone with say, a bug in their hair - "can you see it?"

Also who is he radioing given they're the ones in there with "these things"? I think there's something in his helmet with him and he's asking about it.

Think about it for a second. If there was something INSIDE his space suit ... his pressurized, safe, air breathing space suit ... don't you think he'd be a little more distressed? He's way to calm.

hes just replying to janeks line," we've detected a lifeform, "
so hes asking "are they moving?"
in other words hes asking if they are active or dormant.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

You got me on that one marsekay. It Could be this. He's talking to Janek or Shaw. It has clearly nothing to do with something in his helmet.

Kronik

Kronik

Shaws "Birth"...

You can clearly see the creature being held above Shaw, which we can all presume somehow came from within her, but think about this...

Definitely not a "natural" birth (she still has her panties on), no evidence of any surgical opening from which the thing was removed from, which leaves only one conclusion which Ripley could REALY play on - Oral birth.

Well, he did say this movie was going to be nasty, and it seems like a logical follow on from the facehugger, which inseminates via (for want of a better term) oral rape - same similar idea, just a reversal of roles.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Kronik on Mar 18, 2012, 03:49:11 PM
Definitely not a "natural" birth (she still has her panties on), no evidence of any surgical opening from which the thing was removed from, which leaves only one conclusion which Ripley could REALY play on - Oral birth.

Actually someone posted a picture of Shaw wandering down a hallway (in her white undies) and made mention of staples across her stomach.

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 18, 2012, 03:51:22 PM
Quote from: Kronik on Mar 18, 2012, 03:49:11 PM

Actually someone posted a picture of Shaw wandering down a hallway (in her white undies) and made mention of staples across her stomach.

yep pause the trailer in the shot of her leaning against the wall (with a red space suit in backround) you can see a black strip accross her stomach and the staples below or above it.

Adorianu

Adorianu

Check this:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/burster.gif
This thing looks like squid.

Kronik

Kronik

Quote from: marsekay on Mar 18, 2012, 03:56:48 PM

yep pause the trailer in the shot of her leaning against the wall (with a red space suit in backround) you can see a black strip accross her stomach and the staples below or above it.

Quite right... Just getting caught up in all the excitement.

Eagle-Fire

Eagle-Fire

I dont think i have ever been quite as excited as i am right now about any other movie ........ That trailer has me completely stoked and im hoping the haters are just as excited now, Epic!!!

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

The specimen is hoisted on a crane in the operation tube, which might mean it was extracted from her somehow.

danrald

danrald

Looks like the creature above Shaw is in some swivel contraption that is holding the creature in place.. which would lead me to believe that she is not aboard the Prometheus.

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: danrald on Mar 18, 2012, 04:26:11 PM
Looks like the creature above Shaw is in some swivel contraption that is holding the creature in place.. which would lead me to believe that she is not aboard the Prometheus.

I think it is,
i think the scene of her on the bed praying is her psyching herself up to go and get it removed by the auto doctor medical table thing.
then once its out she struggles back to the others and falls to her knees.

Narcissus

Narcissus

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Mar 18, 2012, 04:22:31 PM
The specimen is hoisted on a crane in the operation tube, which might mean it was extracted from her somehow.
I wonder what cool toys could be made from that scene?  A claw machine where the player extracts the
specimen and has to get the wriggling beastie into a containment device?  Or simply a variation on "Operation" with Elizabeth Shaw as the subject?  "don't touch her sides, OR....BUZZZZZZZ" !!!

Effectz

Effectz

Oh my, this trailer has me so f**king hyped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed