"What are my chances?" - masterpiece of a scene

Started by Salt The Fries, Mar 10, 2013, 01:52:51 PM

Author
"What are my chances?" - masterpiece of a scene (Read 7,597 times)

Elmazalman

Agreed. The only positive is seeing the bonus footage cleaned up.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 18, 2019, 11:27:42 AM
The "DC" is a botch job in my opinion, and the 4K version is a botch job of the aforementioned botch job.

I love and adore the original 2003 DC but was truly disappointed with the edits made in the 4K version. Scott should of just pieced together all the deleted/cut scenes and made a ultimate cut of Alien that would be longer and would of included all the lost footage. Why He decided to cut and piece together a whole different version of the film this late is kind of silly in my opinion  :laugh:

Elmazalman

Quote from: LastSurvivor92 on Jun 18, 2019, 11:58:17 AM
Quote from: The Old One on Jun 18, 2019, 11:27:42 AM
The "DC" is a botch job in my opinion, and the 4K version is a botch job of the aforementioned botch job.

I love and adore the original 2003 DC but was truly disappointed with the edits made in the 4K version. Scott should of just pieced together all the deleted/cut scenes and made a ultimate cut of Alien that would be longer and would of included all the lost footage. Why He decided to cut and piece together a whole different version of the film this late is kind of silly in my opinion  :laugh:
That's what I wanted from an extended version of ALIEN - throw everything back in and pass it off as a curio and be done with it.

The Old One

The Old One

Empathy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed