News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,851 times)

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

https://twitter.com/Lauzirika/status/900220842457653252

QuoteI want to see the Engineers seek out their own gods: the 18 foot tall elephantine creatures they've been cosplaying as.

Added quote. Hicks.

Evanus

Local Trouble

Predaker

Why anyone would want the space jockey portrayed like an elephant is beyond me.

Evanus

He doesn't want them to be portrayed literally as elephants. He's just saying that the space jockey is elephantine, which it certainly is if you ask me.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Evanus on Aug 23, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 23, 2017, 03:51:21 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Aug 23, 2017, 03:13:10 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 23, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

:D Sadly the engineers probably are the 18 foot tall elephantine creatures.

Nice to know it's not just the fans.
How so?  ???

He means he's glad to know it's not just the fans who hold onto the hope that the Space Jockeys are a completely separate race that the Engineers were imitating.

Also, Zing! from CdL!

Evanus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2017, 07:25:20 AM
Quote from: Evanus on Aug 23, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 23, 2017, 03:51:21 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Aug 23, 2017, 03:13:10 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 23, 2017, 02:58:39 PM

:D Sadly the engineers probably are the 18 foot tall elephantine creatures.

Nice to know it's not just the fans.
How so?  ???

He means he's glad to know it's not just the fans who hold onto the hope that the Space Jockeys are a completely separate race that the Engineers were imitating.

Also, Zing! from CdL!
So he's implying I'm not a fan?  Or is he talking about CDL? :laugh:

Anyway, I wonder why he didn't do Covenant's Blu-ray. Did he say anything about it?

Corporal Hicks

Implying that CdL is more than just a fan and he finds it comforting to know that people who worked in the franchise in some official capacity share the same forlorn hope as some of the fans.

oduodu

Its nice to know Cdl hopes/wants for  engineers and space jockeys as separate entities. 

Makes me feel like a person again. I sometimes feel: am I the only one who wanted that?

LOL

Evanus

Yeah, but I don't think the space jockey is an engineer.

It's probably David.  :P

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: oduodu on Aug 24, 2017, 10:15:29 AM
Its nice to know Cdl hopes/wants for  engineers and space jockeys as separate entities. 

Makes me feel like a person again. I sometimes feel: am I the only one who wanted that?

LOL

I wanted that too lol

windebieste

Scott has already gone on record and stated the next movie will feature Engineers returning to find their planet decimated.  We also  know there's Juggernaut class ships garaged under the city. 

Maybe, the returning Engineers will use those ships to chase down David.  It's a short stretch to sketch in the details if that's the case; to have an Engineer pilot infected by one of David's creation to become Acheron's derelict. 

Engineer in that seat, for sure.  Not David.

-Windebieste.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 24, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Scott has already gone on record and stated the next movie will feature Engineers returning to find their planet decimated.  We also  know there's Juggernaut class ships garaged under the city. 

Maybe, the returning Engineers will use those ships to chase down David.  It's a short stretch to sketch in the details if that's the case; to have an Engineer pilot infected by one of David's creation to become Acheron's derelict. 

Engineer in that seat, for sure.  Not David.

-Windebieste.

Going with that. It would also work if to give it the its been there for centuries work, the black goo or whatever eats away at parts of the ship and the body after the Queen or whatever has burst out of him

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed