Prey sequel ideas

Started by Yautja888, Aug 14, 2022, 10:37:03 AM

Author
Prey sequel ideas (Read 14,903 times)

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Jan 12, 2024, 12:37:54 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 02, 2024, 10:29:46 AMThose are two different countries.
Two countries that are practically next to each other. And didn't American forces bomb them as well? Like we could totally have this Apocalypse Now scenario.
A film seeing the founding of OWLF seems kind of cool. P2 did mention that they have records of Predator encounters in both Cambodia and Iwo Jima and PHG fleshed them out a bit to make them a prominent organization dedicated to hunting Predators. 

Saw how the Monarch tv show has been expanding the lore of the Monsterverse lore and figured something like this for Predator/OWLF would be cool to see.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, Monarch has been doing a fantastic job of proving something like that can work. Granted, it also includes a lot of family drama and intrigue, but I would love to see some longer form storytelling around OWLF.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

How about a limited series about the time when the Predators were slaves to the Amengi?

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Blair Witch, except with... PREDATOR  8) .

SiL

SiL

Been done, kinda. Man Vs.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 07, 2024, 04:52:48 PMHow about a limited series about the time when the Predators were slaves to the Amengi?

https://i.ibb.co/bLVxJHr/Picsart-24-02-07-13-49-33-091.jpg

- budget
- how will the main pleb audience relate to any of these spaghetti faced aliens?
- budget
- it's just Gladiator with muppets

SiL

SiL

- f**k that entire concept

Wweyland

Wweyland

Bride And Predator

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 09, 2024, 10:17:30 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 07, 2024, 04:52:48 PMHow about a limited series about the time when the Predators were slaves to the Amengi?

https://i.ibb.co/bLVxJHr/Picsart-24-02-07-13-49-33-091.jpg

- budget
- how will the main pleb audience relate to any of these spaghetti faced aliens?
- budget
- it's just Gladiator with muppets

Bad idea, but I wouldn't bother in anime/video game form

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

How about a movie that takes place in the Korean War, it would focus on a far descended of Naru in battle. Throwing the movie, grayback appears and kills a couple of soldiers of any kind. The main character would. try to defeat grayback, but sadly dieds during the fight. Terminator this all allows grayback to take His trophy and the gun as well.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 14, 2022, 10:45:19 AMAnother period-set anthology story in a new era/location (preferably, feudal Japan).

Yess.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Mar 24, 2024, 10:22:45 PMHow about a movie that takes place in the Korean War, it would focus on a far descended of Naru in battle. Throwing the movie, grayback appears and kills a couple of soldiers of any kind. The main character would. try to defeat grayback, but sadly dieds during the fight. Terminator this all allows grayback to take His trophy and the gun as well.

No descendants for me, please. But I will happily accept "drop a Predator in this notable war/conflict."

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 25, 2024, 09:14:14 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Mar 24, 2024, 10:22:45 PMHow about a movie that takes place in the Korean War, it would focus on a far descended of Naru in battle. Throwing the movie, grayback appears and kills a couple of soldiers of any kind. The main character would. try to defeat grayback, but sadly dieds during the fight. Terminator this all allows grayback to take His trophy and the gun as well.

No descendants for me, please. But I will happily accept "drop a Predator in this notable war/conflict."

Would be cool to have Templars fighting them and that one of their secrets in their order was knowing about The Preds. Whom they call perhaps Demons or The Fallen Ones, since they fall in pods from the sky.

aliens13

aliens13

Not an idea for Prey 2 but I would love to see a movie of the stories that Anna says when she talked about the people of her tribe where already hunted. You could make a movie about that and make the Predator win

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

It would be interesting to see Yautja hunt pirates and commodores in sea faring scenes. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed