NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside)

Started by Prime113, Jan 27, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

Author
NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside) (Read 35,902 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Dharrin1 on Jan 27, 2012, 05:54:00 PM
I did like when the marine dropped the motion tracker. I know its a small thing but I thought it was a nice touch. they could have gone another way where they put it away costing valuable time instead of instantly leveling his pulse rifle and firing. and yes I am very disappointed that the game has been pushed back but I hope this is to give us the best game possible and not so they can push borderlands 2 or furious whatever out first.

I thought it was a nice touch as well.

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

sega.com/alienscolonialmarines now takes you to the facebook page

Inverse Effect

Smartgun sounds like crap. Booo, it doesn't retain its orignal sound, serously? wtf? Ohh well, i guess some fan out there will do a sound mod.

Xenorgue

Xenorgue

I dream or it is good a vessel marine which aliens attacks ?

We can see marine armed in a room!
How can we explain that? ???

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

My initial thoughts: "Holy shit, they used Clint Mansell."

PrometheusFire

PrometheusFire

Looks great, the storyline mirrors infestation i thought ???? But also expands the story further ?? :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Here is my edit of the video. I added a part from AvP 2010 Survival trailer and I think its not that bad at all. It gives some doomed/all hope is gone effect of the trailer. Also MT beeping in the end  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOW304V_iQ8#ws

PVTDukeMorrison

I really liked the sound of the smartgun in  this trailer, it sounded much more believable, also I really hope it comes out in early October, and not... (shudders) December

ikarop

ikarop

Some official comment on the trailer from GBX for anyone interested:

QuoteThis is using our assets from the game. So if you see no sail tail then you will know that is how it is in game.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

hi first time poster and alien fan. love the use of the music from Moon really sets gives the trailer an eerie feeling. hope the game goes along the same lines

Ash 937

Ash 937

This is probably one of the most lackluster video game trailers I've seen in a long time.  The last trailer had gameplay and I was expecting this "new" trailer to build on my anticipation for the game.  There's nothing here to do that. 

Okay, so the xenos lost the sail on the tail.  Thanks for the update GBX, but I was expecting more than this.

Remonster

Remonster

The theme from Moon!?! I think im in love.

Private W Hudson

Meh would of rathered a gameplay trailer, but this was okay.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The HD plays like crapola on my system.

But that queen looks really good...

Smartgun noise fail again, nice catch.  Why do games feel the need to change the Smartgun noise?  Very bad idea, and serves no purpose other than to piss off fans.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

You Stoke-on-Trent lads?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed