NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 391,180 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Speaking as someone who owns the Iron Grenadier figure, the smartgun it comes with really would be too small for a NECA Marine.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Is this the smartgun you guys are talking about?
I looked up the Iron Grenadier figure and I remembered his gun looking an awful lot like this one a guy posted on NECA's facebook
If it the same one the size doesn't look too bad, but I think the length of my custom one is a little bit more to scale. That being said if I knew where to get these iron grenadier figures and if they could be bought for cheap, I'd probably try to hook my smart gun up with better pieces.

The custom I think using the GI Joe smart gun

My custom using some plastic bits and a small scale MG42

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

No that's not the GI Joe version. That's a custom as we'll.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

...I'm more interested in the fact you have an Arnold CM custom AND a Mr. T CM custom!!! Awesome!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 04, 2013, 04:27:34 AM
...I'm more interested in the fact you have an Arnold CM custom AND a Mr. T CM custom!!! Awesome!

Yeah, that Mr T custom is all kinds of bad ass.

Raiden

Raiden

This is the GI JOE Iron Grenadier's smartgun. I painted it black and please note the Motorbike brake trigger i added for a more realistic appeal.

and it looks great with Hicks too! The scale is ok in my own sense

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Beautiful! I hope NECA can get the green light to do their own licensed stuff so the rest of us can have our own.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It's a bit too short but if need be I'll pick two up and mod them accordingly. I'm having issues molding a recast of my smart gun

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 18, 2013, 08:42:07 PM
It's a bit too short but if need be I'll pick two up and mod them accordingly. I'm having issues molding a recast of my smart gun
Are you purchasing these individually or still sealed with the figure Joker?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'd be purchasing it with the figure. That's all I can find anyways

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 21, 2013, 12:41:50 AM
Cool!

The next series of Predator is out... when will Series 2 of Aliens release?

Raiden

Raiden

Boxing Day as suggested by Randy on twitter

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 21, 2013, 05:58:05 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 21, 2013, 12:41:50 AM
Cool!

The next series of Predator is out... when will Series 2 of Aliens release?

Second half of January, according to NECA shipping callendar.

Vark_

Vark_

According to the fact that some people posted in this thread about NECA figures that are not only Colonial Marines, and that I can't find a thread about NECA's Alien (first) movie figures, I venture myself to share some info I got today :

NECA released a new pic of the Nostromo space suit sculpt, with nettings and details on FB.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1496095_648345141894541_212606078_o.jpg

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hate to sound stupid, but I haven't follow the Alien/Predator NECA figures in a while. So is there any difference between the Alien Warrior figure and the old NECA Aliens '86 figure? I always wanted to get the new NECA stuff, but I never have the time and money to do so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed