NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 391,096 times)

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

Quote from: ScarPredator14 on Jun 09, 2013, 12:29:05 AM
Thanks to my good friend raiden I got my hudson befor release date ,super happy!! ;D :)
congrats, I got the alien warrior Thursday I got from china off ebay,couldn't wait any longer, these are a great series for sure.

Raiden

Raiden

Glad you received that. (The Hk post is still trust worthy)
The quality of the colonial marines is even better than Dutch series 8&9 so better grasp them once they arrive at your local stores, cheer!
Also, anyone knows are there any accessories come along with the genocide 2-pack?
Egg? Facehugger?

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Yea I couldnt wait either I wanted this series ever sense I seen the first pics especially hudson. I gottah say judging by just hudson. This is my fav. Series by neca.the detail on this figure is amazing. My dudes joints were a bit stiff nothing like super hot water coouldnt fix. so now I can hold out till these drop in the usa hah will be getting at least two worrior aliens , Hk post is really trust worthy took only a week to get hudson fig. And I hope the genocide pack comes accessories maybe a egg??

khas

khas

I have already bought a Hudson, on Ebay. Delivery is estimated between 19 to June 26

Predaker

Predaker

On Amazon.com Hicks and Hudson are $24.99 each and the alien warrior is $49.99. A whole set of three (Hicks, Hudson, and alien warrior) is priced at $69.95 US dollars. I thought they were going to cost $14.99 each, but perhaps I am mistaken. Are these fair prices? I am in no rush to get these figures, just curious so I don't get ripped off.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Those are inflated prices. Its basically people buying them at Toys R Us for the normal $15.99 price and trying to make a profit.

Predaker

Predaker

Thanks! I will check that out. Might pick up a few extra to give as gifts later if they are only $15.99.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Have any series ever sold out? I get the feeling these will be popular.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 09, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
Have any series ever sold out? I get the feeling these will be popular.
Last I checked bbts sold out of its preorders

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Has anyone found these in stores in the U.S. yet?

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jun 10, 2013, 02:30:39 PM
Has anyone found these in stores in the U.S. yet?

According to neca website they shipout on the 14 of this month so maybe next week. Depending on were you live.

Greyback

Greyback

Quote from: Raiden on Jun 09, 2013, 02:04:03 AM
Glad you received that. (The Hk post is still trust worthy)
The quality of the colonial marines is even better than Dutch series 8&9 so better grasp them once they arrive at your local stores, cheer!
Also, anyone knows are there any accessories come along with the genocide 2-pack?
Egg? Facehugger?

What is better on Hudson compered to Dutch ?

Raiden

Raiden

The skin tone.  Dutch is plastic while the marines do have skin paint which is better

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: Raiden on Jun 11, 2013, 03:15:37 AM
The skin tone.  Dutch is plastic while the marines do have skin paint which is better
Vice versa for me. The plastic skin tone looks more translucent and fleshy to me, plus using paint for skin means the chance if leakage, and other paint mistakes that happen so often on toys.

Greyback

Greyback

I dont have seen any of them in person, but for me the transculent plastic is better( for the viewpoint of the technique).
But not perfect, neca must inprove this that they looks more like Hot Toys.
Now its to transculent, looks to many like plastic. more mat and no glossy finishes makes this better.
This is very important, especially for 18" versions.

The problem with painted skin tones are sloppys, etc paintflaws. I saw many of this errors on the Neca Tech Noir Terminator.

Have Hudson cross-eyes ?
Some have this problem on his exenplares.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed