Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 198,172 times)

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:17:20 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:16:36 PM
Why is colins way not good enough for you?
Cos egg morphing is already around and so much better.

Take the new reproduction method as showing what happens to Lambert.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:15:19 PM
I love this.

I don't like the new idea and I'm berated.

People don't like the old idea, suck up to the new one, and everyone's happy and pissing rainbows.

Sil you're predictable. I knew you'd say this. You always play the victim. You're opinions are fine but it's the way you come off. Like you know it all.

SMJ

SMJ

"Its not lacking, your lacking to see how it DOES work" ...we could do that all day man. I like it, I see it fitting in, you dont. I"m sorry for your loss bro. Lets not go hatin on people who don't agree with us.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Oct 26, 2007, 09:18:39 PM
Except it isn't.

Quote from: echobbase79 on Oct 26, 2007, 09:18:47 PM
Sil you're predictable. I knew you'd say this. You always play the victim. You're opinions are fine but it's the way you come off. Like you know it all.
I'm just calling it like it is. Why can't we all piss rainbows over egg morphing?

Predator-S

Predator-S

OMG This is going insane. You people need to relax.

You're acting like this will ruin the whole movie. Oh, come on...it's not like we are going to see Chet vomiting in people's mouths from bed to bed for 30 minutes. I, for one didn't like the idea at first, but it works somehow, it's surelly a lot better than egg morphing (which is freaking absurd - I saw the cutted scene from Alien two days ago and it seemed so out of place, I felt like it screwed the whole movie). We'll just have to wait and see how it turns out. If it's such a big problem - don't see the movie, no one is forcing you to watch it.

Tun

Tun

I can understand the case for egg-morphing.
But with Queens already established, I don't see a problem with having an alien molt into a queen. seems like a reasonable adaptability to survive. a good touch.

My question would be if the queen should "settle down" once the hive is complete, seeing as by then there's solid protection.  Since we see a hive somewhat in the preview I would think the predalien should be close to queen status. But of course I won't know the timing of it all until I see the movie.

Master

Master

So embryos are storaged in young queens throath? Just great.

Johnny Handsome

Yeahh, but what if there is no queen and there are no eggs, like in this case?
I think an alien should then be able to grow into a queen to maintain the species.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:19:44 PM
Except it isn't.

I'm just calling it like it is. Why can't we all piss rainbows over egg morphing?

But Sil not everyone is going to see it that way. those are your feelings and emotions towards the subject. which is fine, but don't act like everyone else should.

You love egg morphing, fine! But I don't and that should be fine too.

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:19:44 PM
Except it isn't.

Hmmm....Good point  :D

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:18:36 PM
It also ignores that Queens are born Queens. If Aliens just molted into Queens, why have them born?

Seriously, not only do we get barf, but we also get Queen molting?

What the f**k, honestly?
he never said it was a Queen, and its also adaptablitly but you do have apoint it would be pointelss to have them born. but once again....when was the Predalien said to not be born as a Queen if it is

That Yellow Alien

If a normal Alien can molt into a Queen, than why was Ripley implanted with a Queen?

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 09:17:20 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 09:16:36 PM
Why is colins way not good enough for you?
Cos egg morphing is already around and so much better.

what? lambert clearly was not the victim of any type of reproduction. Not even a real "tail rape". It was an ambigous tail related death. Possibly puncturing the lungs or the heart.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Oct 26, 2007, 09:18:06 PM
Oh well, this has been fun but it's time to get back to work.

Peace

To be continued in CVS-Annihilation.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I just dont see how the predalien gained this ability, and why the normal warriors dont have it, it makes no sence because they are the same creatures just with different species as hosts, but Im still trying to keep an open mind and see what happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed