Knoxville Fanboy Aliens Cast Reunion (9 Aliens cast members there)

Started by knoxvilles_joker, Sep 21, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

Author
Knoxville Fanboy Aliens Cast Reunion (9 Aliens cast members there) (Read 2,726 times)

knoxvilles_joker

knoxvilles_joker

Apologies if this is against policy, but 9 Aliens cast members in one city at one time at one convention is sort of a big deal.

Convention organizer website:

https://fanboyexpo.com/
https://www.facebook.com/fanboyexpo/photos/a.244877678960676.54190.153938438054601/1408166592631773/?type=3

Meet the cast and creators behind the 1986 classic Aliens at Fanboy Expo's Totally Awesome Weekend. Get Your Tickets and Special Fan Packages NOW! www.fanboyexpo.com
Image may contain: 7 people, people standing and closeup

So far I have about 20 or so Aliens/Predator fans coming in as far away as Alberta Canada.  We may also get some members from Europe in as well.

I am just making sure your group knows about this as I would hate for anyone to miss this unique opportunity.

Corporal Hicks

It's such a shame all the really big reunions tend to be in the States! Regardless, hope all who go end up enjoying.

knoxvilles_joker

Unfortunately, the United States' major export item is entertainment.  It would make sense that most actors live here in the states and do cons in the states. 

knoxvilles_joker

Just a reminder that the event is this weekend.

Corporal Hicks

Has anyone from here gone?

USG Ishimura

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2017, 06:57:10 AM
Has anyone from here gone?

I went and there were a few folks from the Aliens Legacy forum there too.
Friggin' awesome. Managed to meet all the cast that were there and get signed pics. Never thought I would see any of the cast so really chuffed. :-)
There were seven cast there plus Tom Woodruff Jr and Alec Gillis.
Fanboy Expo itself is twice a year though this was the smaller of the two events, the bigger one is in June.

Corporal Hicks

Glad you enjoyed it! :) I hope Gillis and Woodruff make it over to my side of the pond eventually.  :)

There's a video of the panel on Facebook too.

knoxvilles_joker

I had to skip out on the tail end due to some very sore feet and no ability to sit.  Worth every penny.  I was surprised how good my costume looked compared to the latex one.

knoxvilles_joker

My group photo with my Pal from Canada and the Aliens Cast.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed