Alien Timeline Updated

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2016, 03:20:12 PM

Author
Alien Timeline Updated (Read 72,034 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe Weyland is just a narcissistic prick who takes credit for the hard work of others.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 26, 2016, 01:32:02 AM
Maybe Weyland is just a narcissistic prick who takes credit for the hard work of others.

I get that vibe from him. He's the type of person that would take all credit just because maybe he financed some of it.

I do agree with Olde though; his back story is so far ingrained in fantasy that you can't swallow it. It's hard to believe because it conflicts with an otherwise very grounded series of movies.

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: SM on Aug 28, 2016, 11:29:50 PM
Cheers.

Darrell Curtis actually sent me a spreadsheet with all that info some time ago, and I've yet to find time to have a proper read of it.
And... posted.

Engineer

Engineer

Wow thanks for that!

SM

SM

Come on Darrell - it was only a year!  ;D

FenGiddel

FenGiddel

Quote from: SM on Sep 03, 2017, 10:38:32 AM
Come on Darrell - it was only a year!  ;D
Well, you did do the work of posting the Archive Logs.   ;D

At any rate, time flies when you're maintaining a timeline, eh brother?   :D

SM

SM

Updates relating to Covenant:

Date stuff.
Ship stuff.
Planety stuff.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Does this mean Covenant is canon now?  :-\

SM

SM

Only to AvP:R.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How did you determine the new dates?

SM

SM

QuoteDates for the events in Covenant are based around the December 5, 2104 date mentioned on screen.  Walter says they have 7 more recharges over the course over the next 7 years and four months.  This equates to around 11 months travel time between jumps, meaning the Covenant left Earth around January 2104.  Ricks says it's 'a few weeks' to Planet 4, however the number on a blurry and pixelated video screen appears to say '2 weeks'.  Supporting this data is the Covenant novelization saying that Daniels had been in hypersleep for months; not years.  More details regarding the Origins novel cannot be released at this time.

SM

SM

Couple of additions to the Astro-Cartography department.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Was this commissioned by Fox?

SM

SM

No.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will they use it anyway?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed