NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!!

Started by NGR01, May 26, 2012, 10:10:50 AM

Author
NGR01 SAW PROMETHEUS! SPOILERS!!! (Read 166,438 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: szkoki on May 28, 2012, 11:14:31 AM
its enough if you tell me they spoiled 90% of the moive in the trailers or not :D

i'm quite curious about that also :P but i still have the feeling there is something else that we haven't seen yet

Symn

Symn

OK.. I guess ill report back here in 3 hrs. And watch the twitters in the mean time.

Ruzena

Ruzena

I have similiar feeling like when I was going for the first date :D

Bigticket

Bigticket

The anticipation and the excitement is reaching ridiculous leves...

GhostWolf

GhostWolf

I cant wait.

Aceburster

I just need to hear that it was good so I can run around giggling like a little schoolgirl for the next two weeks.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Aceburster on May 28, 2012, 12:58:32 PM
I just need to hear that it was good so I can run around giggling like a little schoolgirl for the next two weeks.

:laugh: :laugh: I hear ya  :D

But i'm already acting like a giggly schoolgirl :-X 3 more days to go, tickets for thursday

MOVIELORD101

My body is ready

zuzuki

zuzuki

its enough if you tell me they spoiled 90% of the moive in the trailers or not :D
Yup, i am interested in this type of things too. How much of the movie and it's plot was revealed in all the trailers. Were the twist good? Quality of acting, special effects and aliens. Was it campy, or cool?

Anyways, i'm having chips and pepsi, watching the end os Farscape season 3, next is season 4, and after each episode i visit this thread

mastermoon

Quote from: Symn on May 28, 2012, 11:18:37 AM
OK.. I guess ill report back here in 3 hrs. And watch the twitters in the mean time.

That will be great when the 3 hours pass :).

JonesTheCat

But telling us such a thing would be a spoiler in itself ............

Symn

Symn

Quote from: mastermoon on May 28, 2012, 01:47:32 PM

You'd expect prople to tweet about it if they'd be going to this screening, but... Nothing. I'm starting to doubt if there really is a screening today..

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Quote from: Symn on May 28, 2012, 02:40:50 PM
Quote from: mastermoon on May 28, 2012, 01:47:32 PM

You'd expect prople to tweet about it if they'd be going to this screening, but... Nothing. I'm starting to doubt if there really is a screening today..
;)
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=43724.0

Truise

Truise

O NRG01, where art thou?

mastermoon

Back in 2010 the mod Corporal Hicks seen a pre-screening of Predators.

I'm surprised he's not doing the samething with Prometheus ???.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed