Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,057 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Local shouldn't be playing vidja games at his ripe old age.

It's not seemly.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Not even to remember old times?😲

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Our "old times" was more like:

None of that 3d shyte, thank you!

Kradan

Kradan

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I have never played Crash Bandicoot.

Kradan

Kradan

Careful, Mr. Trouble, you're crossing the line here

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 25, 2022, 08:21:44 AMCareful, Mr. Trouble, you're crossing the line here

Is it anything like Half-Life?

Kradan

Kradan

Much better

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Epic is giving away the PC version of Death Stranding for FREE today.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/death-stranding

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Aliens - Arcade (1990)

My brother got an arcade machine with thousands of arcade games in it.  Currently tanning Aliens  ;D  8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

EU4

Decided to take another crack at Norway to try and get a rare event chain and ladies and gentlemen I finally did it.

The year 1460, the king of Norway returns from his withdrawal from public life in the forests having been disillusioned by the corruption of the Papacy after all the promises of salvation that lead to the Christianization of the northerners in the first place, but unlike the Hussites and later Protestants who sought reform, the king convinced that they had lost their way returned having taken up the old Norse faith and aims to restore it in the north once more.

I've made Norway's religion Norse baby.

I also proceeded to win a second war against Demark, the first war being for independence, this second war to bind Demark into a personal union with Norway.

Not only have I also expanded into Sweden, but with my new Norse faith I now a mission path that will give me permanent claims on the British Isles, and once conquered I can form the North Sea Empire.

Despite bringing back the Norse faith I do also plan to move forward with the times too, I already have a Norwegian parliament actually (and will accept all cultures within the empire) and in the distant future I'll try to separate religion from the state which would I'd have to drop religious ideas but I'm keeping it around for now for that 3% converting strength. I'll be working towards having a professional military, and despite our different faiths I have an alliance with Poland-Lithuania so that we may defend each other from inevitable Muscovite/Russian invasion, though as I take the British Isles as well as go colonial I may very well one day have the wealth and might to square off against the Russians one on one.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Continuing, England isn't feeling so well as I denied them Scotland and made it a vassal state known as a March (more militant than a normal vassal), then at the opportune moment I snagged away the north of England and in the treaty cancelled their alliance with Austria to isolate them a little more.

As well to my surprise I was actually able to culture convert to Norse culture which gave me new ideas and traditions, including the ability to raid coastlines for money and sailor manpower which I did to England before starting my war.

Razz

Razz

God Of War: Ragnarok (PS5)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Secret of Mana (SNES mini)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Bought a lot of games on the Steam Winter Sale, trying to finish Dishonored 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed