Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!)

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 26, 2017, 05:59:27 PM

The Alien Covenant Footage what did you think??

Awesome!!!
143 (94.1%)
Meh!!
9 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author
Alien Covenant (PROLOGUE:THE CROSSING) Footage Clip!!(Spoilers Beware!!) (Read 71,144 times)

echobbase79

David looks so creepy in that shot at the end! Loving it!

Syd

Why didn't they show the whole bombarding the Paradise scene?? Then screen goes dark. At least the scenes from Alien Covenant "Devastation" TV Spot.

Infected

Quote from: kwisatz on Apr 26, 2017, 08:28:41 PM
Quote from: Infected on Apr 26, 2017, 08:25:48 PM
Quote from: Synyster on Apr 26, 2017, 08:19:07 PM
So the Scorpion tail moves and has some pretty large holes in it that look like entrances and or exits. What is it!  ???
Its a slide, the juggernaut docks, the humans/engineers just slide through the hole and fall down into the iris in the ground and they plunge into a pool of black goo so that they wont die from the fall.....   (laughing of my own joke)

;D

http://prn.fm/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Giant-Vacuum.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo1OjI4Yfv8

1:04 sorry couldnt find the right cut of it but "want me to vacuum now"  LOL

Mig

If scott wants to answer all of your questions then he would be able to 7/8 movies just to answer your question and one of them will be shaw and david are learning how to drive this ship another will be exploring the engineer ship......Don't be a noob mate.....:P

Whos_Nick

Interesting that this isn't going to be in the film. This scene was in the December test screening according to the original 4chan leaker.

fernandito

ok I'm going to watch it and laugh again. I never thought I could laugh any harder after watching them leaving in a Derelict ship by the end of Prometheus, but hell yeah that I can hahahaaaaaaaa

Roll on May! Let's see what's next. Engineers wearing hats perhaps? xD

hfeldhaus

Quote from: fernandito on Apr 26, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 26, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Jesus you must be a real pain in the ass to watch a film with.

Use your imagination, not everything needs to be spoon fed to you.
I would have certainly been delighted with your face of happiness as you watched Prometheus, and enjoyed every single piece of utter nonsense left unexplained just like you do, as It is inevitable to leave it unexplained when you have to deal with utter nonsense

geez lol

Who said I loved Prometheus enough to forgive all its flaws.

You're just nit picking pointless details. Details which would bog down the whole thing. Film structure is a delicate balance.

Ingwar

Percy Shelley's Ozymandias

QuoteI met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

'My name is David, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

;D ;D

DorkiDori

i get the sneaky feeling that something in that Engineer ship corrupts David. theres still that theory about 2 different factions of Engineers raised by Aliens Colonial Marines (feeding into the extended beginning of Prometheus that shows the "peaceful" Engineers seeding the planet and flying a circular ship). I wonder if Davids programming gets corrupted by some sort of virus via learning about the Engineers on their ship while Shaw sleeps?

Game_Over_Man

I wonder if that's actually what happened...or David's "version" of events. I think there could be a horrific twist here. David has a touch of the Norman Bates about him; Narcissistic. Delusional. One cable short of reattachment ;)

Also, I wonder how secure the head is? They surely didn't have the right tools at hand, just enough to make him functional.

Did Shaw eat Engineer provisions? Was there access to clean water? Where was the bathroom?

I didn't think it featured in the final cut, they did announce it as a special presentation from Ridley exclusive for the event.

I'm very excited overall.

rabidranger

Quote from: Game_Over_Man on Apr 26, 2017, 08:59:31 PM
I wonder if that's actually what happened...or David's "version" of events. I think there could be a horrific twist here. David has a touch of the Norman Bates about him; Narcissistic. Delusional. One cable short of reattachment ;)

Also, I wonder how secure the head is? They surely didn't have the right tools at hand, just enough to make him functional.

Did Shaw eat Engineer provisions? Was there access to clean water? Where was the bathroom?

I didn't think it featured in the final cut, they did announce it as a special presentation from Ridley exclusive for the event.

I'm very excited overall.

The key line in this video is where David said that he was alone again and learned more about their (Engineers). Who knows how much time he had while Shaw was in cryo? I also noticed they appeared to have some human supplies. Cups, maps, etc.

Predaker

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 26, 2017, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 26, 2017, 08:10:55 PM
I noticed in the clip that the Engineers were cheering. They seemed very happy to see the ship.

Yeah, I thought what appeared to be V.O. of World Cup/Super Bowl fans cheering from below to be a bit silly.

Didn't sound like cheering to me, just the faint roar of a massive crowd...?

rabidranger

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 26, 2017, 09:02:33 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Apr 26, 2017, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Apr 26, 2017, 08:10:55 PM
I noticed in the clip that the Engineers were cheering. They seemed very happy to see the ship.

Yeah, I thought what appeared to be V.O. of World Cup/Super Bowl fans cheering from below to be a bit silly.

Didn't sound like cheering to me, just the faint roar of a massive crowd...?

It was cheering. Waiting for whoever went on a beer run to return.

kwisatz

QuoteI wonder if that's actually what happened...or David's "version" of events. I think there could be a horrific twist here. David has a touch of the Norman Bates about him; Narcissistic. Delusional.

Doesnt make sense though. This is meant as a bridge piece and to give Noomi a not so abrupt departure, because Prometheus wasnt actually her fault but Ridleys/Lindelofs whomever --

cliffhanger

ok now some calmness arrived.
dayum. so cool. but ok.

this will definately be in it's fullest in the movie, it's mentioned that the scene with the vase dropping is in the middle of the movie.
david tells the story. we see shaw, and obviously we need movie explenation why he's together again in shape. so this will defo
be in the movie, which i love

also, i start wondering now if shaw will actually be otherwise present in the movie, and we might get to actually see her reappear
in another movie, who knows.

That docking sequence is amazing. interesting, it is rather different then i assumed and really big. i thought the leaks said the openings end up into eachother but the entire ship goes into the other. so david brings the payload, the ammo, and the device is a gun? also curious then why that floor thing opened. i don't think that 'ship' came from that hole, but i might be mistaken?

interesting event. must attract quite the attention obviously that suddenly something is going on.

a couple of questions rise.

is this planet their homeplanet or is it actually a destination of the juggernaut they left lv-223 with, like the other juggernaut was supposed to go to earth?
as for earth, a question rises; why isnt there such a scorpionaut/dreadnaught docking apparatus here if that's how it's supposed to work?

as for the 'paradise planet', if that docking ship is then meant to gun down barrels, then it must be of destructive nature somehow. its already there, were they awaiting this to happen and something happened that they never arrived and david simply 'does their mission' ?

could that mean that that planet should have been destroyed of life 2000 years ago, too? galaxy-wide extinction mission, but something went wrong and the lv-223 location had a 'contamination breach' which caused the ships never to take off? part of a war?

this brings so much more to the table, i can't wait. only 2-3 weeks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed