Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,421 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Prez on Aug 15, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
The lady and I have been watching The Good Wife lately and we're actually quite enjoying it. About 10 episodes in.

Great show. Missus & I watched all 7 seasons. Well written and really good acting.

We're only about halfway through Season 1 but I'm really enjoying it so far. I don't tend to watch many law dramas but when I do I usually end up enjoying well enough. I think it's gonna be a struggle to ever be more entertaining than Boston Legal though.

Vertigo

Vertigo

The first couple of seasons of Suits are also well worth watching if you're into legal shows. Near-zero courtroom stuff, but it can be very funny and is refreshingly free of a formulaic structure.

SM

SM

Whitechapel. Mainly started watching 'cos Phil 'Kevin' Davis stars in it, but got hooked. Got stranger as the series went on and started to tread clise to supernatural aspects, but never got a proper conclusion unfortunately.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Phil Davis is great.

He was in an excellent drama a few years back where he played an Essex gangster kingpin who gets Alzheimer's. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called now.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 17, 2018, 07:21:02 AM
Quote from: Prez on Aug 15, 2018, 11:56:28 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
The lady and I have been watching The Good Wife lately and we're actually quite enjoying it. About 10 episodes in.

Great show. Missus & I watched all 7 seasons. Well written and really good acting.

We're only about halfway through Season 1 but I'm really enjoying it so far. I don't tend to watch many law dramas but when I do I usually end up enjoying well enough. I think it's gonna be a struggle to ever be more entertaining than Boston Legal though.

I have yet to see The Good Wife but I have been watching The Good Fight, got some really funny moments in it.

Baron Von Marlon

Suggestion:

Cut/paste Last TV Show You Watched and Last Move You Watched to General Film/TV Discussion.

Thoughts?

Huggs

Huggs

Just finished Season 1 of Hannibal on Blu-ray. Second viewing of the series. My God that was just exquisite.

On a side note, I must have a dining room like that.

The Old One

The Old One

Hannibal's wardrobe and aesthetic is to die for.

Baron Von Marlon

Alone Together
Halfway through season 1. Quite alright.
And Esther Povitsky is a bit of cutie.

El Chapo
Couple episodes into season 3. Pretty, pretty good.
This series is on par with Narcos.

Disenchantment
First episode of the new Matt Groening series. Not bad and certainly has my interest. Wonder how it'll turn out.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Office Season 6

Hahaha I forgot about the Christian Slater cameo. ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ballers Season 4 Episode 1

Occupied Season 2 Episodes 3-8

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Clerks: The Animated Series Episodes 1-6

That's cold, Obi-Wan. :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Just finished Season 2 of Hannibal on Blu-ray

Even though this is my second viewing of the series, I'm still 100% engrossed. I can't skip a single frame. It's perfection.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Code 37: Sex Crimes Episode 1
Essentially a low rate Belgian Law and Order SVU type show. Meh

Hooten and The Lady Episode 8
A great ending to this series. A lot of fun

Westworld Season 2 Episodes 1-3
Holy Crap, this is fantastic. A great return

Krypton Season 1 Episode 1
I enjoyed this alot more than i expected

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 20, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
Code 37: Sex Crimes Episode 1
Essentially a low rate Belgian Law and Order SVU type show. Meh

Most Belgian tv shows are low rate versions of other shows  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed