Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,712 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

South Park - Go Fund Yourself

What a way to start the new season!!! If you are not a NFL fan, many things will go over your head. I do not have that issue tho. ;D

9.5/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hannibal Season 2

Kaiseki
Sakizuke
Hassun

Unf, this show only gets better on home video.

Hannibal Season 2

Takiawase
Mukozuke
Futamono
Yakimono

Fuller and co. have somehow managed to make cannibalism look so damn appetizing...

And yes, Hannibal is basically Batman levels of prepared, but do I mind? Nope. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S5E16-17 'The Incident, Part 1' and 'The Incident, Part 2'

Wha-!? :o :'(

The show's best finale yet. And now, with one more season, it's all about to come to an end...

So now that I finished season 5, I gave the Mysteries of the Universe viral videos a watch (they can be found here for anyone interested). If you are a LOST fan I highly recommend checking these out. In-continuity, Mysteries of the Universe is supposedly a conspiracy theorist show that aired on ABC in the '80s that attempted to uncover the secrets of the Dharma Initiative.

I also took a look at the Orientation Video that could be found on a VHS tape included in a special version of the season 5 DVD set. Nothing new here, but still a very nice watch. Would be cool to actually have the VHS tape; it'd feel quite authentic.

tavianini19

tavianini19

Archer. Still funny, even though I've seen every episode at least twice, most of them closer to five times.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hannibal Season 2

Su-zakana
Shiizakana
Naka-choko

Spoiler
"You slice the ginger." :laugh:
[close]

Every episode only gets better when you watch them in sequence like this.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 05:48:41 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Whoever wins, I lose. :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hannibal Season 2

Kṓ No Mono
Tome-wan
Mizumono

Yep, still one of the best season finales I've ever seen, period. Grrr, I want the third season now.

Quote from: Eva on Sep 26, 2014, 08:08:41 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 26, 2014, 05:48:41 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Whoever wins, I lose. :-\

Don't worry, you're in good hands.

Spoiler

"I don't hurt girls."
[close]

tavianini19

tavianini19

That's so nice Shas  ::)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: tavianini19 on Sep 26, 2014, 06:06:12 PM
That's so nice Shas  ::)

"Are you confusing me with someone else?"

tavianini19

tavianini19

Apparently.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched Agents of SHIELD - Season 1 (T.A.H.I.T.I.). Knowing what's to come, I love Garrett even more. ;D

Well, I'm a bit of a sweet talker when I need to be.

*looks at Ward*

You wouldn't believe what I can talk this son of a gun into.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E01-02 'LA X, Part 1' and 'LA X, Part 2'

And here we go, the beginning of the end. A fantastic way to start the season. Answered some questions, and raised plenty more in typical LOST fashion. I have to say, I have no clue what this is going to be building up to. There are so many ways that they can spin these new ideas.

Spoiler
I wonder how Juliette knew it worked if that's a 'separate reality?' Jack on the plane that didn't crash seems to remember the island events, maybe Juliette could see the opposite from this side before she died?

It's really nice seeing some familiar faces again. Boone, Charlie, and Claire (can't wait to catch up with her on the island, since she ended season four hanging out with Christian/Smoke Monster/Titus Welliver). Even Desmond was on the plane.

I'm guessing Richard was a slave on the Black Rock all those years ago based on smokey John Locke's comments. I heard he has an excellent flashback, so I'm really looking forward to that.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

penis bless you

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 30, 2014, 03:42:23 PM
LOST S6E01-02 'LA X, Part 1' and 'LA X, Part 2'

And here we go, the beginning of the end. A fantastic way to start the season. Answered some questions, and raised plenty more in typical LOST fashion. I have to say, I have no clue what this is going to be building up to. There are so many ways that they can spin these new ideas.

Spoiler
I wonder how Juliette knew it worked if that's a 'separate reality?' Jack on the plane that didn't crash seems to remember the island events, maybe Juliette could see the opposite from this side before she died?

It's really nice seeing some familiar faces again. Boone, Charlie, and Claire (can't wait to catch up with her on the island, since she ended season four hanging out with Christian/Smoke Monster/Titus Welliver). Even Desmond was on the plane.

I'm guessing Richard was a slave on the Black Rock all those years ago based on smokey John Locke's comments. I heard he has an excellent flashback, so I'm really looking forward to that.
[close]

Your questions/assertions will be answered, the last one in particular, in spectacular fashion imo. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S6E03-04 'What Kate Does' and 'The Substitute'

Spoiler
4 8 15 16 23 42 All this Jacob/Smokie pulling the strings stuff is wonderful. Loved the bit with Smokie throwing the white stone into the water.

Josh Holloway has been unbelievably fantastic. And I loved Ben's small scene at Locke's grave.

Locke's whole alt-timeline thing was great. Him and his father are apparently on speaking terms, Ben's a history teacher. I wonder how he wound up in the wheel chair?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed