Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,712 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Are you going to watch some of Season 5 tonight? ;) ;D

Nightmare Asylum

If I get the chance, it won't be for another 6+ hours :P

Tomorrow I will definitely be squeezing some in, though. I want to try to have it finished before class starts up again next Tuesday :)

First Blood

First Blood

Sons of Anarchy Season One

Pilot

I've been wanting to give this show a proper go from the beginning. Right off the bat, I liked it. Although I don't know all the club members names yet, with the exception of Jax & Clay - they're all very different looking; with helps distinguish them. My favorite member would have to be the guy with the thick Irish accent. And oh hai, also there's the sleazy movie producer from Resident Evil: Afterlife! :D

Looking forward to more.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 26, 2013, 08:01:30 PM
Sons of Anarchy Season One

Pilot

I've been wanting to give this show a proper go from the beginning. Right off the bat, I liked it. Although I don't know all the club members names yet, with the exception of Jax & Clay - they're all very different looking; with helps distinguish them. My favorite member would have to be the guy with the thick Irish accent. And oh hai, also there's the sleazy movie producer from Resident Evil: Afterlife! :D

Looking forward to more.

There's also Pizza Boy from AvP-R. :laugh:

I watched the first two seasons but then stopped for some reason. I guess it didn't quite hook me. :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S5E01-04 'Sympathy For The Devil', 'Good God, Y'all', 'Free To Be You And Me', and 'The End'

And with that season five is off to an excellent start, beginning immediately after the events of season four's powerful ending. So far this season has put Sam and Dean's relationship ion a very interesting place, which seems natural given the immensely upped stakes. Castiel is even better here than he was last season, and the introduction of the first Horseman of the Apocalypse was great as well. And lets not forget that peek into the apocalyptic future in 'The End'.

I loved seeing Ellen and Jo (and Rufus, too!) pop up again in 'Good Day, Y'all', and really want to see them in bigger roles as the season progresses. I also really liked Emma Bell's (The Walking Dead's Amy) in her 'Free To Be You And Me' appearance. Also...future Cas! :D Shout out to Mark Pellegrino as well; I haven't seen very much of him yet, but so far he's owning the role.

This is probably going to sound stupid, and for all I know it may be contradicted in an upcoming episode or later season, but with all of this talk of vessels I can't help but think that it would be interesting for
Spoiler
Jeffrey Dean Morgan to come back as a vessel for God, if the show ever decides to go that route. I mean, there's the constant theme running of the father (John, God) being missing and the children trying to find him even with all odds against them. Not to mention the fact that God created the angels (Michael and the Devil) just as John is the father of Dean and Sam.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

I can tell you right now that the subject of God as the absent father is going to be touched upon in Season 5, but not in the way you suspected/wished for.

What do you think of the new Meg? It took me a while to get used to her (much like the new Ruby), but she's excellent in the role. Trust me when I say there's an episode in Season 5 that is going to make you hate her. ;) ;D

Mark Pellegrino is the best Lucifer I have seen on screen. Interesting fact - he was considered for the role of Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead as well. He's also in Lost, but I don't know if you're that far into the show yet.

Also, I forgot to ask you before, but what did you think of Adam? We haven't seen the last of him. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 04:29:13 PM
I can tell you right now that the subject of God as the absent father is going to be touched upon in Season 5, but not in the way you suspected/wished for.

Interesting. Very interesting.

What do you think of the new Meg? It took me a while to get used to her (much like the new Ruby), but she's excellent in the role. Trust me when I say there's an episode in Season 5 that is going to make you hate her. ;) ;D

I liked her a lot. She definitely did a great job channeling Nicki Aycox.

Mark Pellegrino is the best Lucifer I have seen on screen. Interesting fact - he was considered for the role of Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead as well. He's also in Lost, but I don't know if you're that far into the show yet.

Not that far yet, but I'm looking forward to it with how much I'm enjoying him on this show so far.

Also, I forgot to ask you before, but what did you think of Adam? We haven't seen the last of him. ;)

I liked him...or at least, what was supposed to be him. Not so sure I can take it all at face value :P But he definitely added an interesting dimension in his episode that I liked a lot.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Not to interrupt, but Shas, is that Yojimbo??? I love your set dude, regardless of my ignorance. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 27, 2013, 04:59:55 PM
Not to interrupt, but Shas, is that Yojimbo??? I love your set dude, regardless of my ignorance. :laugh:

It's Harakiri (1962). ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 05:03:28 PM
It's Harakiri (1962). ;)

Ah, varay nasss! :D Going to put that on my watch list.

Shasvre

Shasvre

If you watch another four episode in your next sitting, Nightmare, you should be in for one of the funniest episodes in the show with Changing Channels. There's a really cool reveal about one of the characters as well. ;) 8)

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 27, 2013, 05:17:47 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 05:03:28 PM
It's Harakiri (1962). ;)

Ah, varay nasss! :D Going to put that on my watch list.

Gonna check out some more Japanese movies myself, because I really liked this one. :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 05:26:52 PM
Gonna check out some more Japanese movies myself, because I really liked this one. :)

;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Aug 27, 2013, 07:46:50 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 05:26:52 PM

;)
Nope, I can't deal with Japanese horror. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 27, 2013, 08:18:47 PM
Nope, I can't deal with Japanese horror. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIE8Fq4Zm1E#

Supernatural S5E05-06 'Fallen Idols' and 'I Believe The Children Are Our Future'

Action figure Castiel is the best Castiel :D Really liked the kid in that episode, too.

First Blood

First Blood

Oh man, season five is just so badass. Lucifer became one of my favorite characters from that show. Pellegrino plays him so well. Just wait until Hammer of the Gods. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed