Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,643 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 24, 2013, 06:48:45 AM
It's interesting to look back and see how different it was, the scale of it and how Walter has changed.

Walt is different in the beginning, for sure, but I can definitely see the seeds of what he becomes.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 24, 2013, 06:55:22 AM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 24, 2013, 06:48:45 AM
It's interesting to look back and see how different it was, the scale of it and how Walter has changed.

Walt is different in the beginning, for sure, but I can definitely see the seeds of what he becomes.

Oh yes, indubitably.

Genius writing and preparation.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The scene where he plays poker with Hank. Ye Gods! So good.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hannibal - Episode 3 "Potage"

I think I have a school boy crush on Kacey Rohl (Abigail Hobbs).

ᴬᶫˢᵒ, ᴴᵘᵍʰ ᴰᵃᶰᶜʸ⋅

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 24, 2013, 07:22:52 AMHannibal - Episode 3 "Potage"

I think I have a school boy crush on Kacey Rohl (Abigail Hobbs).

I'm just about to watch the season finale myself. :)

Also, Alana Bloom all the way. :-*

First Blood

First Blood

^ Been wanting to catch that from the beginning. Time to see if it's on-demand me thinks.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Caprica S1E04-5 'Gravedancing' and 'There Is Another Sky'

Finally got around to giving another couple episodes a watch. This show hasn't really gripped me in the same way that Battlestar Galactica did, but I am finding it to be very interesting (even more so with these two episodes) and I am very intrigued by the connections between this and its parent series.

Caprica S1E06 'Know Thy Enemy'

Same sentiments as above. The political and religious elements of the show are quite interesting on their own, and I am intrigued in seeing how they build up to what has been established in BSG. Still, it feels like there is a bit of something missing with such a fine line dividing the two halves. I hope that they begin to blur a bit before this is all over. That being said, it is still pretty good and I am looking forward to continuing on with the show.

Caprica S1E07 'The Imperfections of Memory'

Oooh, now this is getting good. Definitely my favorite episode so far.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hannibal - Episode 11 "Rôti"

Well, I can officially say that in my books, this series' Will Graham is one of the best and most in-depth character studies I've seen recently on a show. Hugh Dancy's performance of him has blown me away, and it only gets more and more tense every episode. So much of the show's tension has to do with that single character's mental conflictions as he descends into madness. It's terrifying, tragic, and ever-growingly intense.

This show is something incredible, living up to Thomas Harris' world in ways only Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs could... but goes beyond, flipping it on its head completely.

Episode 13 - "Savoureux"

...It's not fair. Hannibal's design, for all of its in-the-moment modifications and cruel deceptions, has played out as planned. Brilliant, but emotionally exhausting for anybody who wanted to see any form of justice or light at the end of the very dark tunnel that was Season 1. It was handled with nauseatingly sinister grace.

I don't know what I'd do if this didn't get picked up for another season, but if it finds itself in danger in the future, I dearly hope that it can find another home; perhaps AMC.

Easily one of the best shows running.

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S1E15-19 'Homecoming', 'Outlaws', '...In Translation', 'Numbers', and 'Deus Ex Machina'

Wow. This right here is everything I love. The numbers, the hatch, John Locke....all of it is amazing, and I can't wait to see some connections get made and more questions rise as I progress towards the finale. That was one hell of a cliffhanger.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 26, 2013, 10:12:16 AM
Hannibal - Episode 11 "Rôti"

Well, I can officially say that in my books, this series' Will Graham is one of the best and most in-depth character studies I've seen recently on a show. Hugh Dancy's performance of him has blown me away, and it only gets more and more tense every episode. So much of the show's tension has to do with that single character's mental conflictions as he descends into madness. It's terrifying, tragic, and ever-growingly intense.

This show is something incredible, living up to Thomas Harris' world in ways only Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs could... but goes beyond, flipping it on its head completely.

Episode 13 - "Savoureux"

...It's not fair. Hannibal's design, for all of its in-the-moment modifications and cruel deceptions, has played out as planned. Brilliant, but emotionally exhausting for anybody who wanted to see any form of justice or light at the end of the very dark tunnel that was Season 1. It was handled with nauseatingly sinister grace.

I don't know what I'd do if this didn't get picked up for another season, but if it finds itself in danger in the future, I dearly hope that it can find another home; perhaps AMC.

Easily one of the best shows running.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2013, 07:05:53 PM
Lost S1E15-19 'Homecoming', 'Outlaws', '...In Translation', 'Numbers', and 'Deus Ex Machina'

Wow. This right here is everything I love. The numbers, the hatch, John Locke....all of it is amazing, and I can't wait to see some connections get made and more questions rise as I progress towards the finale. That was one hell of a cliffhanger.
The numbers... what do they mean?

Nightmare Asylum

I don't think you've seen the show, but the numbers thing reminds me very much of the final season of Battlestar Galactica.

Anyways, dying to finish this season.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2013, 07:22:09 PM
I don't think you've seen the show, but the numbers thing reminds me very much of the final season of Battlestar Galactica.
I still have to hop on that. I need to get some funds first before I can purchase the series.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Are you going to finish Lost before watching Supernatural, Nightmare, or are you gonna take them both on at the same time? :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 26, 2013, 07:26:58 PM
Are you going to finish Lost before watching Supernatural, Nightmare, or are you gonna take them both on at the same time? :D

Well I'm watching Lost with a group of friends, so I'll be doing Supernatural on my own at the same time :)

Speaking of which, Supernatural actually just arrived today 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed