Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,530 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup. Not every episode from last season was that great, but it deserves more than 20 minutes.

Nightmare Asylum

That's AMC for ya. Honestly, watching The Walking Dead last night, I felt like I saw more commercials than I did show :-\

First Blood

First Blood

I agree. They put CBM on at 11:30 pm over here. So they show The Walking Dead twice, and then Talking Dead, then finally they put Comic Book Men on at that ungodly hour.

Nightmare Asylum

Yep. I've never watched CBM, but even if I wanted to, I doubt I'd stick around that long to wait for it. Maybe if they showed Talking Dead directly after TWD I'd watch that, but I can't be bothered by the second play-through of TWD.

They should do TWD, Talking Dead, CBM, TWD repeat. And, while they're at it, cut back on the amount of commercials.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Right.

First Blood

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sometimes even Arnold isn't enough. ;)

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

On the topic of favorite moments from Homeland, here's a small one of mine:

Spoiler
The brief but deeply impactful cut to Saul getting the call to come to Langley when they get a lock on Tom Walker... and he's just sitting against the wall, in the dark watching his wife sleep. How he calmly says "Okay, Carrie. I'm up," to such an intense call is absolutely heartbreaking, showing that he just doesn't care about anything else but making sure he wife isn't disturbed.
[close]

Homeland - "The Vest"

OH GOD
THE ENDING

It was literally so sudden, so soul crushing, and so harsh that I thought it was a fever dream of Carrie's... but no. It's just that heavy. It makes complete sense too, seeing as
Spoiler
Brody is trying to distance himself from prior romantic ties with Carrie or any other possible hot buttons.
[close]

It hurts, man. It hurts.  :'(

Gonna be watching the season finale later today... holy shit, this show is mindblowing. The hard hitting espionage thriller that I've always wanted TV to have. Just another part of this golden age we're in.

Vepariga

Vepariga

latest Fringe,Clone Wars,Big Bang Theory

Shasvre

Shasvre

Make sure your body is ready for the finale, Sweeper. It's 80 minutes long. 8)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Watched a few old recorded episodes of History Channel's Full Metal Jousting. That show holds a special place in my heart, even though it's been like six months since I've heard any news about season two..

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Homeland - Season 1
Episode 13 [Finale] - "Marine One"

I mean... what can I say? What the f**k can I even say? The bunker scene with Brody on the phone had me bawling.  :'(

Vepariga

Vepariga

Arrow episode 2

Decent ep,some nice character reflection. and cliffhangers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed