The Datamine Thread

Started by PAS Spinelli, Jul 07, 2020, 09:03:03 PM

Author
The Datamine Thread (Read 39,996 times)

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 07, 2020, 12:10:11 PM
The Smart Disc laughs at your Shuriken! It laughs from its mountain!

For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.

Kradan

Kradan

I'll take Shuriken over frigging frisbee any day

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 07, 2020, 10:18:10 PM

I'll take Shuriken over frigging frisbee any day

Brother, join me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm just not sure how functionally different it could be. Faster rate of fire and faster fly rate? That said, I love 'em both!

Kradan

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: molasar on Oct 07, 2020, 02:23:56 PM

For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust.

Bravo...

Samhain13

Samhain13

I still haven't learned how to use the disk properly, maybe the shuriken will be easier.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Oct 08, 2020, 12:35:54 PM
I still haven't learned how to use the disk properly, maybe the shuriken will be easier.

Practice with it Samgains. It's so worth it, especially now that they've sped it up! :o

Samhain13

Samhain13

That does seems like the weapon it takes the most skill to master, I will get there. :D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 08, 2020, 07:38:08 AM
I'm just not sure how functionally different it could be. Faster rate of fire and faster fly rate? That said, I love 'em both!

Maybe it'll be ammo based instead of energy based?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Alright fellas, this is not a drill, we have both snow and a new map in the files.

Even more new stuff, Lone Wolf, the mode used for the Tutorial, got FOURTEEN new scenarios. We might be getting single player soon!

New masks as well.

And last but not least, the new class

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Oct 27, 2020, 04:11:30 PM
Alright fellas, this is not a drill, we have both snow and a new map in the files.

Even more new stuff, Lone Wolf, the mode used for the Tutorial, got FOURTEEN new scenarios. We might be getting single player soon!

New masks as well.

And last but not least, the new class

Nice post Spinelli!

More than that really welcomed new map that has something other than lush green that sadly will never randomly allow me to play (yes I'm still bitter over Excavation), what really gets me stoked is that single player campaign. Bring it on baby!  I need a campaign where you can play as a soldier or a Predator.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Am I nuts or do those masks have blue tri-lasers?! That'd definitely shake things up for FT.

Kailem

Kailem

Would love to imagine the new map will be here any time soon, but the image for that other map was datamined months ago and there's still no sign of that one in the game yet. And given how long it took to get excavation in here it might not be until well into next year that we actually get to play it.

But at least it looks like it could be cool!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly I think a major map dump is really needed. Like 3 maps at one go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed