[Photonovel] - Alien versus Predator: Grit and Glory - Series 1, Episode 2

Started by AhabPredator, Sep 27, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

Author
[Photonovel] - Alien versus Predator: Grit and Glory - Series 1, Episode 2 (Read 2,753 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Nov 13, 2018, 07:27:25 PM
You could do that. Plenty of YouTube tutorials out there. Also modeling videos...like buildings tanks, planes, ships, etc. You can learn a lot of painting techniques and such.

Sewing, too. I haven't sewn in years.

The painting is something I'm unsure about. A couple people have said their figure come out of the box cross-eyed, so they paint it to fix it. I don't have a very steady hand when it comes to little stuff like that.

JokersWarPig

I like it. I'll be keeping an eye out for part 3.
The custom Weyland scientist looks really good.
Ever since I started collecting the NECA figures I've thought about doing something like this in more of a comic style. Stop-motion crossed my mind but thats hard enough in 1:6 scale, so I can't imagine it in this smaller scale.

AhabPredator

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Nov 16, 2018, 07:58:11 PM
I like it. I'll be keeping an eye out for part 3.
The custom Weyland scientist looks really good.
Ever since I started collecting the NECA figures I've thought about doing something like this in more of a comic style. Stop-motion crossed my mind but thats hard enough in 1:6 scale, so I can't imagine it in this smaller scale.

I've always been more fond of the Photonovel formula. Thank you for the kind words! I'm actually doing quite a few customs for this next episode. Most of my dioramas are complete. And a lot of new content and lore will be explored/introduced.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed