A qustion for Hicks , NO SPOILER

Started by Lionhart, Jul 06, 2010, 09:02:27 PM

Author
A qustion for Hicks , NO SPOILER (Read 2,620 times)

Lionhart

Lionhart

The movie does not come out untill August here.

I got a question regarding them movements and acting.

As a huge fan of KVPH I find it very important that a guy should do a good job in a suit and should move as a Predator. I was very dissapointed in AVP predators but than Ian Whyte made a better job in AVP R.

My qustion for you is , How well did the new guys act in the suits ? Movements etc etc.

Are the fans gonna like the new Preds ?

BloodshedPred

He mentions there good in the review .unless your looking for detailed examples :)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: BloodshedPred on Jul 06, 2010, 09:21:47 PM
He mentions there good in the review .unless your looking for detailed examples :)

hehe , No detailed examples bro :) Just want it comfirmed.

Corporal Hicks

There were 4 Predators, 3 suit actors. Individually they didn't get much screen time and not much chance to individualize them. But they portrayed the Predators with that elegance, patience and deadliness we'd expect.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 06, 2010, 09:31:10 PM
There were 4 Predators, 3 suit actors. Individually they didn't get much screen time and not much chance to individualize them. But they portrayed the Predators with that elegance, patience and deadliness we'd expect.

patience and deadliness I like.
I think that answered the question. Thanks Hicks

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

You mentioned that the fight between the Classic and Black Super Predator was primal and brutal. That sounds ace. But how did the fight go? Did it go like in the script? Did Classic still have his skull ripped out? And how much hand-to-hand combat was there?

warchant-D

Hey Hicks,
How were the suits themselves? Alot of people have been skeptical of the suit designs in particular the  masks.  Many people were worried that their heads/masks were too large.   Just curious how they looked in the final cut version, was any of this an issue?  Did they ever look disproportional or awkward?
Thanks!

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 06, 2010, 10:10:56 PM
You mentioned that the fight between the Classic and Black Super Predator was primal and brutal. That sounds ace. But how did the fight go? Did it go like in the script? Did Classic still have his skull ripped out? And how much hand-to-hand combat was there?

Use those damn spoiler tags god damn it...Why don't you just post the end of the movie than? Jesus...some people should really pay attention at this....

bleau

bleau

My biggest question Hicks is the size of the Predators. Did they look small or couldn't really tell how big they were or what. Did they look big enough?

Mutha_Brucka

Quote from: csutkakoma on Jul 06, 2010, 11:10:16 PM
Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 06, 2010, 10:10:56 PM

Use those damn spoiler tags god damn it...Why don't you just post the end of the movie than? Jesus...some people should really pay attention at this....

Haven't you learned by now that hardley anyone gives a rats ass about the spoiler tags?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed