*OFFICAL CLIPS*

Started by 369, Jun 30, 2010, 12:11:48 AM

Author
*OFFICAL CLIPS* (Read 66,042 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Son of a bitch, today has been marketing heaven for predators 4 clips, one set tour w/ new footage and that promo w/ the characters is amazing. All in one day too, lets see what tomarrow brings.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Jun 30, 2010, 02:11:06 AM
Son of a bitch, today has been marketing heaven for predators 4 clips, one set tour w/ new footage and that promo w/ the characters is amazing. All in one day too, lets see what tomarrow brings.

what set tour?

freddy616

freddy616

Damn it can u guys see the clip "over here"?

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 30, 2010, 02:12:10 AM

what set tour?

Predators: Max Exclusive Set Tour
Note: it does have new footage from soon to see clips(5 more)
Page 1

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: 369 on Jun 30, 2010, 02:16:09 AM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 30, 2010, 02:12:10 AM

what set tour?

Predators: Max Exclusive Set Tour
Note: it does have new footage from soon to see clips(5 more)
Page 1

sorry, was too excited to check, thanks  ;)

Spider One

Spider One

i cant view over here or we are the game

Requiem28

Requiem28

those funny sons of bitches  :D (Robert and the other guy)

"that's the shark predator"

Royce: "we're gonna need another plan"

"oh, and here's the director!"

"yeah, we're gonna put a swing set over there next to the explosion"

freddy616

freddy616

Quote from: Spider One on Jun 30, 2010, 02:22:33 AM
i cant view over here or we are the game
me either >:(

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Epic clips are epic.

Adrian Brody is the shizzle.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Spoiler
[close]

it look great. a little slime-less... but great, the mandibules look great, the teeth, everything.

i want the hottoys figure of this... damn... i already have... just missing the new helmet.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Jun 30, 2010, 02:52:42 AM
Spoiler
[close]

it look great. a little slime-less... but great, the mandibules look great, the teeth, everything.

i can't wait for this encounter!

Adey

Adey

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jun 30, 2010, 01:21:05 AM
Hmmm... Nimrod reffered to the original predator in the plural tense. He said ''they will be returning as well" from the original reffering to the original clan. Could that mean something or was he just saying that?
a lot more og preds could come at the end to take survivors home, for beating the super preds and also would make sence considering the tv spot where royce has all those lasers on him yet we only know about 4 preds. Possible

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

Spoiler

Hmmm.....getting part 2 together, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[close]

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Adey on Jun 30, 2010, 02:57:46 AM
Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jun 30, 2010, 01:21:05 AM
Hmmm... Nimrod reffered to the original predator in the plural tense. He said ''they will be returning as well" from the original reffering to the original clan. Could that mean something or was he just saying that?
a lot more og preds could come at the end to take survivors home, for beating the super preds and also would make sence considering the tv spot where royce has all those lasers on him yet we only know about 4 preds. Possible

He wont have all those lasers in the actual movie, that was just marketing for the trailer to show there will be more than one predator. There's only 3 laser's and those are mr.blacks. He was just saying we'll see the classic pred aswell as new more evil preds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed