Portal Games

Started by Wolfy, Feb 03, 2007, 10:13:36 PM

Author
Portal Games (Read 19,028 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

More of a Half-Life kinda guy, but the Portal games succeed both as an indirect expansion of that world and as rewarding games in their own right.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Gonna start up the Half-Life games next. Have The Orange Box on the 360 (played Portal 1 & 2 on there) so I'll probably just grab the first Half-Life on Steam.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

If you're going that route, you may as well just get Black Mesa

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 03, 2019, 12:55:29 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2019, 11:07:04 AM
I love original two but I never have been into these modifications. How is it?
It's not really a mod, but it's described as one so that you can't just download it and play it on its own.

It's a full Portal campaign, slightly more difficult than Portal 2, with full voice acting and a storyline which fits really well with the original series. It's basically a whole new Portal game, with everything you'd expect from a Portal game, just not made by Valve.

Heh, slightly? I thought Portal Mel was way harder. Every single stage had me scratching my head for ages. I managed to breeze through Portal 2 fairly easily up to about the last stage.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 23, 2019, 07:28:05 AM
Quote from: Stitch on Mar 03, 2019, 12:55:29 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2019, 11:07:04 AM
I love original two but I never have been into these modifications. How is it?
It's not really a mod, but it's described as one so that you can't just download it and play it on its own.

It's a full Portal campaign, slightly more difficult than Portal 2, with full voice acting and a storyline which fits really well with the original series. It's basically a whole new Portal game, with everything you'd expect from a Portal game, just not made by Valve.

Heh, slightly? I thought Portal Mel was way harder. Every single stage had me scratching my head for ages. I managed to breeze through Portal 2 fairly easily up to about the last stage.
Been awhile since I've played it but I don't remember it being that much more difficult than Portal 2. I do remember being very impressed by it, though.

Darkness

Darkness

Anybody who's interested in Portal should check out the mod Portal Reloaded.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1255980/Portal_Reloaded/

Just finished it. The time portal really changes everything and makes puzzles way more complex. Some of them I was just sat there for an hour just thinking how to do it but eventually, you figure it out.

Wweyland

Wweyland

A third portal? That's a mind bend.

Darkness

Darkness

There's a new mod come out this year called Portal Revolution. Just started with this one and liking it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks quite polished, even has achivements.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed