The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

Started by Vasquez, J, Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:25 AM

Author
The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films! (Read 260,470 times)

Vasquez, J

^ yeah.. I say we grease this rat f**k son of a bitch right now.. its the only way to be sure!

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: MadassAlex on Nov 18, 2010, 03:41:48 PM
Spoiler
This isn't following any kind of sense -- it's just mindless repetition of quotes without any kind of linking factors.
[close]

"Right".... ;) :D

I'm willing to go quote vs quote...say you start...then post'r will respond with the next line/response from it. If not known...response will be pass  We could make it as easy or difficult by adding film..then character who said it.

If your game ;)   let me know..this is strictly for fun...all are welcome..or if not..that's OK too  ;D

Vasquez, J

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: MadassAlex on Nov 18, 2010, 03:41:48 PM
Spoiler
This isn't following any kind of sense -- it's just mindless repetition of quotes without any kind of linking factors.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm trying here, can't say the same for others  :P
[close]

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 19, 2010, 03:53:49 PM
excuse me sir, a what?

"It's a bug hunt"  Hicks in ALIENS   (In going thru the scene in my mind I think this is the next line ;))  Gonna be challenging  ;) I already changed my mind. :D

Vasquez, J

Vasquez, J

Spoiler
I thought we were doing well in this thread ladies and gents until it was somewhat rudely interupted!.. It made perfect sense to me with the odd exception but Darwinsgirl's idea sounds good I wasn't initially sure what she meant.. so  how about we see if we can go through the whole Aliens script?.. if it gets interupted just quote the last meaningful post and continue from there.. Lets start right here with the salvage team when they entre the escape shuttle with Ripley still in hypersleep...
[close]

bio readouts are all in the green.. looks like she's alive

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 19, 2010, 07:24:15 PM
bio readouts are all in the green.. looks like she's alive

"Well...there goes our salvage"

Vasquez, J

cut to gateway station, Ripley wakes up startled..

Feeling a little groggy?? want something to help you sleep??

Darwinsgirl

Ripley "How long have I been here....?

(this is gonna exercise my brain  ;) :D)

Vasquez, J

Ripley: I mean.. I don't recognise this place?

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 19, 2010, 07:43:42 PM
Ripley: I mean.. I don't recognise this place?

"I know...its just been longer..has no one discussed this with you..?"  Burke...Carter J.  ;)

Vaz...my kindred spirit of quotes :)....I think I'm mixing the dream sequence with the actual real time scene..where the nurse has dialogue :P? :D Your probably gonna ace me on this ;D

Vasquez, J

Spoiler
lol yes Darwin, it is tricky.. perhaps too tricky.. but we can only try! hmm lets see maybe I got it mixed up can't quite remember :)
[close]

Burke: 57 years.. you damn lucky to be alive kiddo.. it was just blind luck a salvage team picked you up when they did you could've been floating out there forev.... (Burke's voice fades away into the distance and Ripley's heart starts beating)

Darwinsgirl

Ripley : Ugggg.....OoHhhhhhh....

Jonesy: HISSSSSSSSS.......HISSSSSS

Burke: Nurse get in here!!! NOW

:D

Vasquez, J

Ripley: Pleeeeeeasssee killlll meee!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed